Motherwell Vs Hibs Discussion Thread

Well 4 Europe

Let's make sure we get behind the team tonight, as others have said we don't tend to do well when we have big support and big expectations from the guys who only turn up once in a while when we are doing well and then disappear until we get to cup semi or final. This has been a brilliant year for us, wee OJ came in and gave us a lift when we needed it, let's get behind the team and make sure we get at least 3rd spot.

• Like 1

Are folk planning sitting in their allocated seats, or just wherever they like?

I normally sit in the same place, but don't want to nick someone's seat, buy as my allocated seat is in the last section of the east stand, I have a feeling it will be occupied, which will start a chain...

Hopefully an unusual thing will happen tonight, and the team will give a big crowd something to shout about!! Tend to fall on our face in these type of circumstances. We are playing well though!!

5-2 Motherwell is my prediction.

ok - so apparently there are only 500 Motherwell tickets left and for ease, we'll say there are 2500 spare in the Hibs end.......thats 3000 empty seats.

Who think there will be over 11000 there tonight? Not me!!!!

I would love to be proved wrong................and i would love us to win in front of a big crowd!!!!!!!!!

There will be a certain amount of people with season tickets who don't make it, and perhaps people who have traded their voucher already but find they can't make it due to work committments or whatever.

I doubt we'll get 11,000, but as I said, a decent crowd on a night like tonight is a real bonus.

I will estimate 9000 at the game tonight, and players like Law, Higdon and Ojaama are unaware of the paranoia of our fans re big crowd letdowns - although I prefer to remember the big crowd performances of cup semi finals at Hampden and Easter Road v Hearts etc, not forgetting our biggest crowd jubilation when we won the cup.

The gaffer will have the team ready, lets do our bit tonight.

'Mon the 'Well..........

The thing with a big crowd is if you take the lead it's all good and the atmosphere is better, however the flip side is if things don't start well there's more people to get on the players' backs.

The fact that alot of people won't be regulars / only appear when things are going well means they are more likely to get annoyed if they are not being suitably entertained, so I really hope we start well and don't fall behind!

Having said all that I got the score right against Hearts so hopefully I'll continue that with a prediction of a 3-1 win, OJ, Murphy and Hutchinson to score with the obligatory O'Connor goal for them.

the big crowd jinx at fir park was surely broken when we absolutey destroyed dundee utd 3-0 in the scottish cup 1/4 final replay last season. Repeat of that would be nice i can't wait to see ojamaa vs this hibs defence which is pretty awful

I would like to see Humphrey/Daley back in, not because im his only fan but the fact we can still have that attacking look to the team.

Humphrey/OJ can work well together much as Daley and OJ can.

I want Humphrey back in the start line up, but i have that sneaky feeling that Daley :whistling: will slide straight back into the team due to his ability to play anywhere asked.