Vs Hearts

GazzyB

Hearts are strong at Tynecastle but not so good on the road. They have only won 2 out of 13 away league matches this season - against the two bottom sides in the league.

We should go into this game confident of victory. It will be a tough match most likely but we should be absolutely resolute going into this to further strengthen our bid for 3rd place.

You don't get many better opportunities than this, hopefully we grab it.

• Like 1

Motherwell 2 Hearts 1

great chance to put a winning gap between Hearts and us, im sure Hearts might end up with some points deductions, sooner rather than later, they just seem to be surviving from month to month, each month scraping through to the next.

No goals for Mr Prolific but a great shift no doubt, OJ loves it at home so ill go with OJ and Jennings with the goals(Humphrey) with 85th minute assist from his place on the bench.:dash2:

Looking forward to this one.

Humphrey should be starting now....but ill leave it at that . Law has scored two your right..... Humphrey has scored one and assisted in another, from cameo performances.

His best position is not a sub, thats not being fare to him.

At present the team are doing ok, how Law stayed on 90 mins last match i dont know, and Murphy done well to last as long as he did.

Humphrey performances in the Reserves have been impressive, and has made a difference when he has come on.

But i can understand everyones opinion as the team are winning, that has only been the case in the last few matches.

Humphrey will do well with OJ, but i can wait.

You've not been paying attention to certain posts.

the only two possible reasons i can think of are...

(i) he was out the team in case he got injured which stopped a club bidding for him

(ii) he was out the team because we didn't want anyone to bid for him.

both are nonsense so if there is (iii) please enlighten me.

It has and it hasn't. As long as he is a Motherwell player and fit for selection then the debate whether he should be selected infront of players who appear to be underperforming (Murphy and Law) regardless of whether the orignator of the point is blinkered, is still relevant.

It's not like we are discussing how many goals John Sutton would get for either side.

Dazzer, believed McCall was refusing to play him during the January transfer window in an effort to prevent him

attracting admiring glances/bids.

Obviously not the case.

He will be back in the start eleven soon im sure, but anyway same team as last week, is an almost cert, but same as last week no goal for Higdon, and Humphrey to come on late on. Make an impact, and start Tuesday.

And good night (By the way i have MTV, so i watch the reserve matches from here!

Speculate to accumulate...