Vs Hearts

GazzyB

YESSS!!!!!! Result of the season so far! Great team performance, Hateley perhaps wasn't at his best today but I don't think you could fault any other player in the side. Randy made everything he had to do look easy, we were pretty solid at the back, midfield did tremendously well especially after Lasley was sent off and up front we always looked like getting a goal with Murphy and Ojamaa looking dangerous and Higdon doing a good job as a target man.

Was a bit worried when Lasley was sent off but if anything we got better rather than worse and should have scored a couple of times before we eventually got the killer third. Lasley's second yellow looked harsh to me but probably others got a better view of it than I did.

Ojamaa's set up play for the third goal was a joy to behold but really we could honestly have won about 5 or 6 nil today even with only 10 men for half the match.

Great stuff!

What a game and what a result. Ojamaa compensated for Lasley getting sent off. Funny when the long ball came to him and he was running one on one at their defender who was quite obviously shiting it. Lasley's sending off was harsh but when you're on a booking you can't go in for things like that. Especially against that we prick.

Rangers slipping up today gives us an added incentive to skelp hibs on wednesday and only be three points behind them.