2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Mark Kerr's deal with St. Johnstone has fallen thru, we could do worse!

Not much worse, guy has bombed out of United, Aberdeen and Dunfermline, yet for some reason, he could do a job for us? :blink:

I seen him and another black guy walking away from the P O'D after the game on Sunday.

Very promising, would be magic if if we can get him and Faddy in.

:notworthy:

I wouldn't read to much in to the black guuy thing, seen as we are a big champions league team now we've branched our support range to North Africa. :whistling:

McCall has been given a budget for a player or two by the board, if he thought Mark Kerr could offer us something that Hetherington and Carswell couldn't, while commanding a higher wage, I'm sure he'd go for him. But I for one am happy that he is showing faith in our own youth players rather than signing someone for the sake of it. For example, I wasn't too chuffed when we signed Michael McGlinchey on loan, he offered us absolutely hee haw whilst our own youngster Bob McHugh who had been kicking his heels on the sidelines after featuring in the first half of campaing.

If someone is going to come in and make a clear difference, by all means sign them, but in times of harsh finances it doesn't make sense signing someone who is much of a muchness.

• Like 4

The longer Faddy goes without the club and continues to train with us then the more chance there is he will sign in some capacity.

Will he get a club? I would think so, but I do find it quite odd that nobody has snapped him up yet - which makes me think he is holding out for too much money, or the fact he is injury prone is putting bigger clubs off signing him.

The longer Faddy goes without the club and continues to train with us then the more chance there is he will sign in some capacity.

Will he get a club? I would think so, but I do find it quite odd that nobody has snapped him up yet - which makes me think he is holding out for too much money, or the fact he is injury prone is putting bigger clubs off signing him.

Its gota be a bit of both, Money is why he hasn't signed for us yet and i defo think Celtic would have had him in their thoughts but not wanting to spend 10K+ a week on a player who might only play a handfull of games.

If I win the lotto, Faddy will be my first bit of business

McCall has been given a budget for a player or two by the board, if he thought Mark Kerr could offer us something that Hetherington and Carswell couldn't, while commanding a higher wage, I'm sure he'd go for him. But I for one am happy that he is showing faith in our own youth players rather than signing someone for the sake of it. For example, I wasn't too chuffed when we signed Michael McGlinchey on loan, he offered us absolutely hee haw whilst our own youngster Bob McHugh who had been kicking his heels on the sidelines after featuring in the first half of campaing.

If someone is going to come in and make a clear difference, by all means sign them, but in times of harsh finances it doesn't make sense signing someone who is much of a muchness.

He didn't sign McGlinchey - the auld cuddly b.....d Broon did. Sorry re-read your post 'we', not 'he' blush.gif

Maybe aye, but he's not really any better than what we've got.

Brian Easton signing for the Dees, while we're hardly short of defensive cover, I'd have taken him.

Agree would have taken Easton always impressed when he was at Accies....just think we are very short in midfield; Lasley.Law,......Hateley and the youths Hetherington and Carswell.....Jennings has not been replaced

Motherwell have taken 23-year-old Belgian midfielder Axel Bossekota, previously of Tirlemont, Marck and Oud-Haverlee Louvain, on trial.

Full story: Daily Express

Interestingly I think he played for Hertz against 'Well in the 'bounce' game last week.

Did ok, if it was him. Certainly better than the Greek chap for M'well.

• Like 3