Champions League Simplified

B.K.

My buddies are just back from keiv for the Euros and told me that you dont need a visa if you have a UK passport.

Had a look online, but cant quite figure it out due the amount dodgy websites around.

Anyone know the story with it?

Reason i ask, is i'll have to send my spare passport back from Oz early in preperation if we draw them

Ave been tae Kiev. They were aw had stinkin coupons. Body's were awright like; probably because they scoop straight Voddy on a night out so don't get fat & horrible like oor wummen, topping up their beverage with CocaCola an a packet of scampi fries.

My advice? Take a broon paper bag! Or an Anne Widdecome mask

• Like 1

Nothing on UEFA Website - and UEFA are yet to officially release their access list. They are on the provisional list of course.

http://www.uefa.com/...id=1826053.html

Officially official now.

And just so we know - Europa League list.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1801892.html

http://www.uefa.com/...id=1826053.html

Officially official now.

And just so we know - Europa League list.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1801892.html

That's still the provisional list. From the article

The list below is provisional, however, and is subject to pending CAS decisions and final confirmation from UEFA

Going by two seasons ago - it won't be until about a week before the draw before the Official, Official, Official List in released... :lol:

£30 still too pricey imo. Again, I DO appreciate the current financial 'armageddon' we face but I think that could put a fair number of casual fans off. I might be, and I hope I am wrong but I'm not so convinced of a sellout as I was. We will just need to wait until one of the four dates listed on your ticket mate.

£30 still too pricey imo. Again, I DO appreciate the current financial 'armageddon' we face but I think that could put a fair number of casual fans off. I might be, and I hope I am wrong but I'm not so convinced of a sellout as I was. We will just need to wait until one of the four dates listed on your ticket mate.

At £30 / £15 we'll probably get our usual average attendance, at £15 / £10 we'd probably double it... I know which one I'd prefer.

The ideal situation of course is we charge £30 / £15 and get 14,000 adults turning up and leaving the weans at home! :evilgrin:

At £30 / £15 we'll probably get our usual average attendance, at £15 / £10 we'd probably double it... I know which one I'd prefer.

The ideal situation of course is we charge £30 / £15 and get 14,000 adults turning up and leaving the weans at home! :evilgrin:

I can understand them going on sale at the moment. Create demand etc. However, the Club really needs to hope we get the home leg first. If the fans don't bite for CL tickets at the moment (usual fans will I think) for whatever reason....summer holidays, season tickets, can't afford it just now, and so on....if we get a sore defeat away then no way are casual fans, other SPL fans, turning up to pay £30 for a no contest. Then what happens.....lower the price and issue a free ticket to an SPL game in the future to those that forked out £30? If they are season ticket holders....possibly bring a friend for free?

Selling them now will be a big plus in respect to demands on the stretched staff....I totally get that. I just hope the pricing doesn't come back to bite us on the erse due to the scenario above.

Here is to a home leg first....or a battling 1-1 draw away from home if a trip abroad is straight out the hat :thumbup:

how much were teh cup final tickets?

surely our first ever home CL game is worth as much as that and will bring some fans out the woodwork?

Good question. £28? Still dear.....and it's only my opinion, but I think a Scottish Cup Final will entice the casual fan more than a CL qualifier. People tend to fly in from other countries for these occasions. I don't see that happening this time.

Good question. £28? Still dear.....and it's only my opinion, but I think a Scottish Cup Final will entice the casual fan more than a CL qualifier. People tend to fly in from other countries for these occasions. I don't see that happening this time.

our first ever CL gam at the 'ark is bigger than any cup final imo