Champions League Simplified

B.K.

Well, if it is Copenhagen, I am looking at sleeper from Motherwell, sunday night.

Eurostar to Brussels monday morning, then Brussels to Cologne.

Sleeper from Cologne to Copenhagen, arrive Tuesday morning.

Has anybody had amnesia and deja vu at the same time???????????????

Well, if it is Copenhagen, I am looking at sleeper from Motherwell, sunday night.

If it is can you book this for me, dont get back from my hols till the 28th so i'm busy.Sounds like a plan :cheers:

Oh Oh! just remembered my last euro train journey to see the Well :ph34r:

How much does that come in at?

If my mate wasn't adam ant about flying, would consider it myself. Great way to travel in Europe. Did the train all the way from Elgin to Nancy, and Scotrail apart thoroughly enjoyed it, especially once on Eurostar. Certainly beats the airport experience these days

If my mate wasn't adam ant about flying, would consider it myself. Great way to travel in Europe. Did the train all the way from Elgin to Nancy, and Scotrail apart thoroughly enjoyed it, especially once on Eurostar. Certainly beats the airport experience these days

Been fannying about on Expedia....( 2 persons travelling and sharing room with Expedia discounts)

If we get Fernebache...and u are prepared to get to London...

Flyin the Monday (both proposed dates home and away) and flying back the thursday,,,,its coming in around cheapest £220-£250 for return flights and 3 nights hotel

Athens is a about the same for the same deal fligths and 3 nigths hotel

Kiev is a bit more exspensive £280--330ish

Plus travel to Londonshire :doh: .....

Then the masive hype in price when 7,000 dossers try to book

(Seville counter being used :laugh: )

• Like 2

How much does that come in at?

Best web site to go on is Rail europe.

Comes in at £150 from London St Pancras to Copenhagen via Brussels and Cologne sleeper.

Not counting the sleeper or any train to London from Motherwell.

I went to Odense by train and it was fabulous, (well, what I can remember).

Trains to Nancy from Paris were brilliant too.

At least on the train you can get cargo'd up and it is a stress free journey. (unless you miss a stop or two)?????????

Been fannying about on Expedia....( 2 persons travelling and sharing room with Expedia discounts)

If we get Fernebache...and u are prepared to get to London...

Flyin the Monday (both proposed dates home and away) and flying back the thursday,,,,its coming in around cheapest £220-£250 for return flights and 3 nights hotel

Athens is a about the same for the same deal fligths and 3 nigths hotel

Kiev is a bit more exspensive £280--330ish

Don't forget you will need to factor in the change in timescales. That's the airfares now, but in 4 weeks time the prices may have gone up considerably. Booking any flight some 10 days in advance is going to attract a premium fare.

Can anyone confirm if Dynamo Kiev will be moving to the new stadium ?

Don't forget you will need to factor in the change in timescales. That's the airfares now, but in 4 weeks time the prices may have gone up considerably. Booking any flight some 10 days in advance is going to attract a premium fare.

Can anyone confirm if Dynamo Kiev will be moving to the new stadium ?

Good point big man...........had a quick gander at the prices to Istanbul as off flying a week on Monday 25th-28th June

Everything has jumped £50 :doh: Now £270ish for the cheap hotels.

Feckin short notice :wallbash:

I'm sure I heard on the radio the other day they only play big games at the new stadium.

An English team (arsenal??) played at the old one recently.

Aye, Arsenal Kiev's old stadium was demolished to make way for the new build and have been sharing Dynamo's ground for a few seasons now.

Think my preference is:- Kiev, Fenerbache, Copenahgen, Panathonaikos ................. could be my last ever Well game.

Here is something from Bert kassies forum posted yesterday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkish FA sent five clubs names for UEFA Competitions, officially.

UCL : Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe

UEL : Trabzonspor, Besiktas, and Bursaspor

UEFA sent an e-mail to Turkish FA yesterday and approved Galatasaray and Trabzonspor.

Besiktas and Bursaspor were penalized by UEFA earlier for financial resons. Both clubs took the matter to CAS. Their case will be discussed and ruled on June 25th. Depending upon the outcome of the decision, Turkish participation will change.

Three clubs waiting the decision are Eskisehir, Istanbul BB, Sivasspor in that order.

For Turkish FA's actions during the bribery scandal most people were afraid that Turkey would have been banned from all club and national competitions. This e-mail proves that there will be no penalty to Turkey.

Not approving Besiktas and Bursaspor may be because of the CAS case.

Nothing was mentioned in the e-mail about Fenerbahçe. That may mean UEFA may ban Fenerbahçe this year again.

We will wait and see what the outcome of the CAS cases and UEFA's decision on the bribery scandal will be.

My predictions (I am usually wrong predicting on Turkish clubs):

Bursaspor will win CAS case and Besiktas will lose.

Fenerbahçe and Besiktas will be banned for the bribery scandal.

So the Turkish participation may be shaped as:

UCL : Gaqlatasaray, Trabzonspor

UEL : Bursaspor, Eskisehir, Istanbul BB

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fenerbahce are declined a licence then Trabzonspor ranking is 20.115 This will put them in the non seeds and FC Bruge will take the 4th seeded place. :yahoo::cheers::thumbup:

Hopefully ekwellfan will be right and Brugge will take their place.

Are you heading to Turkey Big man ???????

Am going regardless buddy, have been bullied in to it. Once in a lifetime event.

I do hope the rumours about Fenerbache & PAO are true however .............. and Brugge would simply be a superb destination.

Here is something from Bert kassies forum posted yesterday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Turkish FA sent five clubs names for UEFA Competitions, officially.

UCL : Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe

UEL : Trabzonspor, Besiktas, and Bursaspor

UEFA sent an e-mail to Turkish FA yesterday and approved Galatasaray and Trabzonspor.

Besiktas and Bursaspor were penalized by UEFA earlier for financial resons. Both clubs took the matter to CAS. Their case will be discussed and ruled on June 25th. Depending upon the outcome of the decision, Turkish participation will change.

Three clubs waiting the decision are Eskisehir, Istanbul BB, Sivasspor in that order.

For Turkish FA's actions during the bribery scandal most people were afraid that Turkey would have been banned from all club and national competitions. This e-mail proves that there will be no penalty to Turkey.

Not approving Besiktas and Bursaspor may be because of the CAS case.

Nothing was mentioned in the e-mail about Fenerbahçe. That may mean UEFA may ban Fenerbahçe this year again.

We will wait and see what the outcome of the CAS cases and UEFA's decision on the bribery scandal will be.

My predictions (I am usually wrong predicting on Turkish clubs):

Bursaspor will win CAS case and Besiktas will lose.

Fenerbahçe and Besiktas will be banned for the bribery scandal.

So the Turkish participation may be shaped as:

UCL : Gaqlatasaray, Trabzonspor

UEL : Bursaspor, Eskisehir, Istanbul BB

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fenerbahce are declined a licence then Trabzonspor ranking is 20.115 This will put them in the non seeds and FC Bruge will take the 4th seeded place. :yahoo::cheers::thumbup:

FFS never heard of so many twists and turns since...eh the Rangers debacle :blush: