Champions League Simplified

B.K.

why not wear it to fir park or an spl away ground?

Because those places are in Scotland and the team play to solely represent Motherwell, unlike in Europe where the games are played abroad and the side is one of Scotland's representatives in European football, thus representing Motherwell, Scotland and Scottish football.

But, of course, you already know that.

• Like 2

If that's the case, then presumably the opposition fans know we are Scottish without the need for a kilt.

I don't care one way or the other, but you I'll bet you don't see Turkish or Ukranian or Greek fans turning up at Fir Par in their national costumes.

why not wear it to fir park or an spl away ground?

Because, as I have said, I bought a Motherwell tartan kilt to wear when Motherwell get into Europe. :pleasantry:

Who cares what the Turks, Greeks or any body else wears? :doh:

I have worn my kilt to Fir Park and Hampden.

I tell you what, a lot of other Well fans will be wearing kilts as well.

You can wear what you want, why are you so obsessed about this?

You don't like kilts, we get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

• Like 1

If that's the case, then presumably the opposition fans know we are Scottish without the need for a kilt.

With that logic, presumably no one should bother wearing Motherwell tops or scarves to the actual game as, since we'll be in the away end, the opposition fans will know we're all 'Well fans?

I don't care one way or the other, but you I'll bet you don't see Turkish or Ukranian or Greek fans turning up at Fir Par in their national costumes.

And?

Perhaps a trip to Athens is our only realistic hope.

Considering Pana and AEK haven't paid their players in over 3 months, a trip to Athens could see us play a bunch of kids after Panas big names fuck off over the summer to a team that'll pay them.

Considering Pana and AEK haven't paid their players in over 3 months, a trip to Athens could see us play a bunch of kids after Panas big names fuck off over the summer to a team that'll pay them.

dont do that, now uve got my confidence up in thinking we could get thru with that scenario blush.gif

Been there,big dissappointment. The place was in ruins :whistling: All kidding aside,it was fooking boiling in Athens, our players would be deed playing in that heat even at night

The heat will be a factor in Istanbull also, and perhaps to a slightly lesser extent in Kiev, which does worry me .............. anything over 25c and I'm kunted :(