B.K.

1338925934[/url]' post='344312']

my take on europe of the four teams we can get

kiev-keep yer kilts at home please

istanbul-keep yer kilts at home please

athens-keep yer kilts at home please

copenhagen-wallet/keep yer kilts at home please

wink.gif Sorted that for you...

i'd leave omar at home for a game in kilmarnock.

Good point well made.

no one wears a kilt at domestic games so feel the need to wear one when we're abroad?

I don't actually have any plans to wear my kilt to the Champions League qualifier although I did wear it to Nancy. Some folk wear kilts, some folk wear Motherwell tops and jeans, others don't wear colours at all. I couldn't actually care less and I don't see why anybody else does - I just think it's funny that folk seem so put out by it every time we're in Europe. :lol:

• Like 3

Good point well made.

I don't actually have any plans to wear my kilt to the Champions League qualifier although I did wear it to Nancy. Some folk wear kilts, some folk wear Motherwell tops and jeans, others don't wear colours at all. I couldn't actually care less and I don't see why anybody else does - I just think it's funny that folk seem so put out by it every time we're in Europe. :lol:

:lol:

pre-season is boring :nod:

Exactly. It's a foreign tour. I wear my kilt on foreign tours, beit rugby/football/golf or a wedding.

Besides Cloudy, if I could get Photobucket to work we could all see that I look better with my kilt on than you do with your shirt off :whistling:

Orient Express for you mate, if it's Fenerbache ????

I think I am banned from all European train operating companies. :blink:

I'm going to ask Michael Palin to come with me this time, he doesn't miss trains. :whistling:

Regarding the wearing of the kilt.

I bought a Motherwell tartan kilt to wear when Motherwell get into Europe.

I wore it at Nancy and Odense and I will wear it away in the Champions League.

I am a Motherwell fan and Scottish. The kilt is our national dress.

Is it only the tartan army who are allowed to wear kilts???? :tumbleweed::blink: