Spl Opener - Ross County V Motherwell

Rickoza

1344023133[/url]' post='353915']

Yes.

I rang Ross County during the week. Tickets will be on sale at the ground. The capacity of the away stand is about 1,780 - that should just about accommodate us. --):

Super we should be in Dingwall for about 12 from Thurso so straight to the ground for tickets. What pub are we congregating in ?

1344026092[/url]' post='353923']

Spooky ............... I used to live in Broxburn, and spent a lot of time in and around Thurso. Watched the Llanelli away game in the Weigh Inn.

I was born up there mate moved to Lanarkshire when I was 5. Used to go up every year for holidays as my grandparents and uncle lives up there. My parents moved back up 5 years ago so it's our yearly holiday. Not been in the new weigh inn but used to play pool in the old one when I was on holiday years ago before it got burned to the ground. Ill ask my uncle tomorrow as I think he watched the Llanelli game in the weigh inn as well

Finally, regular football starts again today.... blind optimism, nervousness, lost coupons, won coupons, more lost coupons, tight games, easy games, shoot!, travelling away, returning home, looking at the table on a Saturday night, still retaining that 1% chance in your head that you could play for your team. SPL here we come!

For the game...team picks itself

Randolph

Hately-Hutch-Ramsden-Hammell

Humph-Lasley-Law-Murphy

Ojamma-Higdon