Who's Making The Top Six?

Stu

many possible permutations but I think you are alluding to the fact that we may not need 10 points since you did state Max of 10. reading between the lines I tihnk you are saying that it is unlikely that both count and caley will get to 63 or 66. Regardless, i suppose we just keep on trying to win 1 game at a time and hope our rivals drop points.

Absolutely. I don't think it will take 10 points. It will be exciting to score off the 'points required' as they go from 10 to 9 to 8...

I agree, we just need to look after ourselves. Keep picking up points and make sure we don't have to rely on others to do us favours...

So now Utd are in top 6 & not Killie, that's 1 of our predicted home games gone.

We've already played Utd twice at home already but guessing we'll get another home game against them.

Not sure that's a good thing as we lost both previous games 1-0.

Our home form has improved a lot since the last time they visited though so hopefully we'll turn them over if this is our other home fixture post split.

So now Utd are in top 6 & not Killie, that's 1 of our predicted home games gone.

We've already played Utd twice at home already but guessing we'll get another home game against them.

Not sure that's a good thing as we lost both previous games 1-0.

Our home form has improved a lot since the last time they visited though so hopefully we'll turn them over if this is our other home fixture post split.

Since only us, Celtic and United were projected to be in the top 6 I think they'll have it so none of us have to play a team away thrice, that's the way they used to do it anyway. Not sure how that would work with all the combinations though.

Kilmarnock have a game in hand at home, then play the bottom team in the league and and have what looks like an unassailable goal difference (unless something bizarre happens) so you'd have to imagine they are strong favourites.

Hibs haven't won an away match in the league since November so 3 points at Celtic Park seems unlikely and Aberdeen and Dundee Utd play each other so only one of them can win.

:whistling:

Not Aberdeen so GIRUY Broon ya cheating auld reeker of pish. But hey you are the most sucessfull manager of corners and off side. Fook off and i hope every shite you take is a hedgehog. Top 6 without you so fuk off and shag a sheep ya fork tounged cu*t. But we are special to him,hes just not special to us.

• Like 1