2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

In Murphy's last season, this place was full of posts moaning about him being too lightweight, too streaky, not being able to play out wide, not looking interested.

Far too many unable to appreciate what we have until it's gone.

• Like 2

In Murphy's last season, this place was full of posts moaning about him being too lightweight, too streaky, not being able to play out wide, not looking interested.

He is still all of those things, however what he can do is pick the ball up, run at players and beat a man. Something the rest of our midfield have not been able to do this season

Same as we'd get Faddy back on loan, okay we got him back although he was probably out of options, with no disrespect to the man. Same as pearo would come back on loan, same as clarky coming back on loan?

It's another one of those rumours, well more fantasies. Give it a few years people will be saying Hutchinson is coming back on loan or maybe next year ojamaa will be rumoured to be coming back on loan... Same story different generation of former player

Not me, because I was always a fan but its hard to believe there was a time people saw it fit to complain about a left winger scoring 10+ goals a season.

Yeah McCall enquired about taking him on loan after the friendly at the start of the season, if I remember right?

One I my best mates is a big Newcastle fan and rates him very highly. Can play up front or wide and is lightning quick apparently. He says at the minute he's just a bit too lightweight and could do with bulking up a bit before appearing more for their first team.