2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

My ideal lineup for Motherwell would be....

Tony Watt (celtic)

Shane Ferguson (Newcastle) ------ Ruben Rochina (Blackburn) ------- Raheem Sterling (Liverpool)

Tonny Vilhenna (Feyenoord) ---------------- Nicky Law(Rangers)

Harry Toffolo (Norwich) -- Lewis Dunk (Brighton) -- Shaun Hutchinson -- Todd Kane (Chelsea)

Alex Smithies (Huddersfield)

*edit you may have to stretch you page for this*

wtf is this pish laugh.gif

• Like 1

Tony Watt (celtic)

Shane Ferguson (Newcastle) ------ Ruben Rochina (Blackburn) ------- Raheem Sterling (Liverpool)

Harry Toffolo (Norwich) -- Lewis Dunk (Brighton) -- Shaun Hutchinson -- Todd Kane (Chelsea)

This is honestly mind-blowing. What you've basically managed to do here is pick the shitiest team that we wouldn't be able to afford/attract. You could've at least aimed high.

FM is not the same as real life wallbash.gif

• Like 2

Tony Watt (celtic)

So basically this is your current Motherwell team in Football Manager?

While in the real world...

• Like 2

Can't mind much about Aguero, was he in goals when we pumped them a few times last season?

Doubt he'll be costing less than Twardzik. Wonder whether Dundee aren't for negotiating or McCall/Marshall think there are better options out there.

It was an off the cuff remark in an interview, but when I heard McCall talking about signing a keeper on loan if Hollis required surgery, he specifically talked about needing to sign one "for the bench" rather than to replace Neilsen. If that's the case, then we won't be bringing attracting anyone looking to make a name for themselves in the first team.

While that's true Weeyin, if Reguero is within budget, I'd be very surprised if we weren't looking at him. He did pretty well at Caley, didn't he?

Killie plainly don't want him and I'd imagine would punt him if he had somewhere to go?

While that's true Weeyin, if Reguero is within budget, I'd be very surprised if we weren't looking at him. He did pretty well at Caley, didn't he?

Killie plainly don't want him and I'd imagine would punt him if he had somewhere to go?

Oh, no argument there. And like I said, I don't know if McCall intends to bring in competition for Neilsen or backup for him. If it's just backup while Hollis is out, we'll be looking for potentially just a short term loan and I imagine our targets would be significantly different.

Just seems that many posters assume we are looking for a Neilsen replacement when that might not be the case.

his injury record over the past 3 years means it would be nuts to offer him a new contract. his time at fir park is up.

signing dan to a long term contract just now would be daft. ideally get him now and give him until the end of the season and we should have a good idea what he is capable of and can plan long term from there.

• Like 1