2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

All the best to him and hope he goes onto bigger and better things. Very hardworker, frustrating on many occassions but still young. Main thing he must work on is his finishing if he wants to be a striker. Craggs could finish better than him!

All the best to him and hope he goes onto bigger and better things. Very hardworker, frustrating on many occassions but still young. Main thing he must work on is his finishing if he wants to be a striker. Craggs could finish better than him!

Well it's easier getting it into your own net :whistling:

• Like 2

All the best to him.

Hopefully we have a sell-on clause as I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a move to Germany within a couple of years.

Henrik at Dortmund. That would be something!

As things stand we will be going from the fastest forward line last year to the slowest next. However with Humphrey & Henrik away i don't think there is a hope in hell that Higdon & Faddy will still be here next year. Lawson must be raging he signed for a great team & now finds himself in with a bunch of youngsters and reserves. Will be very interesting to see what McCall can pull out the bag because as things stand i don't even know if we have enough players to fill the bench on a matchday. First port of call has to be a new keeper whether it's first choice or back up to Hollis we can't operate with just one keeper (unless there is another Stevie Kirk in the team who can pull off goalkeeping magic)

We will sign players. Fact.

Have no doubt we will sign players probably some good & some not so good my only concern is getting a decent keeper on board & hopefully someone up front with a bit of pace that isn't called Daley.

As things stand we will be going from the fastest forward line last year to the slowest next. However with Humphrey & Henrik away i don't think there is a hope in hell that Higdon & Faddy will still be here next year. Lawson must be raging he signed for a great team & now finds himself in with a bunch of youngsters and reserves. Will be very interesting to see what McCall can pull out the bag because as things stand i don't even know if we have enough players to fill the bench on a matchday. First port of call has to be a new keeper whether it's first choice or back up to Hollis we can't operate with just one keeper (unless there is another Stevie Kirk in the team who can pull off goalkeeping magic)

W

I find it funny that you say a keeper should be the priority at the same time you're saying we've lost (or look like losing) two strikers, two wingers and a creative midfielder.

Not saying we don't need a keeper but is it the priority...?

that page has been edited further............earlier on it mentioned and quoted the agent saying that rangers have not made any offer

and whilst the lazy crap journos in this country continue to spout their shit to pander to the OF demand - Rangers CAN NOT sign any player over the age of 21 - they now have their full quota of 22 players over 21 and MUST sell or release before they sign anyone else

are we due a development fee for Tom Hateley?

anyway - back to us, i think we might see 1 or 2 names we know signing on to add some experience to the team, other than that, i feel it will be players, none of us expect or have heard of

of Hateley and Higgy - do we know when their time is up to give us an answer? will it be monday when McCall is back from Croatia??

interesting times ahead