2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Not in the slightest Gazzy just find it annoying that I post a few points on my opinion on our dealings with contracts and the next thing you know I'm looking to run the club and make all decisions on playing staff contracts!

Quite a jump to make but young Al has our fans going free whole hog with the Society!!

I can't remember if we've ever had so many players leave in one summer (administration situation aside).

End of McGhee's time saw:

Smith

Quinn

McLean

Hughes

Klimpl

Clarkson

All leave, and Porter had left during the year too. So pretty similar, really, but not ideal.

End of McGhee's time saw:

Smith

Quinn

McLean

Hughes

Klimpl

Clarkson

All leave, and Porter had left during the year too. So pretty similar, really, but not ideal.

Similar numbers, yes. Similar impact/quality, no when you think the list could be:

Randolph

Law

Humphrey

Higdon

Hateley

Faddy

Ojamaa

Hutchy

:cry:

That said, I refuse to panic ..... yet.

Not in the slightest Gazzy just find it annoying that I post a few points on my opinion on our dealings with contracts and the next thing you know I'm looking to run the club and make all decisions on playing staff contracts!

Quite a jump to make but young Al has our fans going free whole hog with the Society!!

Cheers! I like you :).

Really disappointed to be losing Henrik, be interesting to hear how much we got for him.

Best wishes to him for the future, the guy worked tirelessly for the team & was an important player for us.

Starting to get a bit of the fear for next season now.......unsure.gif

Only Higdon and Hateley tae decide now ,they go and it really is starting to becoming THE WORST CASE SCENARIO. But I'm actually looking forward tae seeing McCall rebuilding the team ,and I'm pleased that he's still at Motherwell to do it. Onward and upward, this is the Motherwell way .

Almost an entirely new team needed for next season, too much quality to replace in one go. Unless it was silly money, which it almost certainly wasn't, you've got to question the wisdom of allowing another player to leave when there is already so much upheaval. That said, we are fucking skint, so what can you do?!?!

Only Higdon and Hateley tae decide now ,they go and it really is starting to becoming THE WORST CASE SCENARIO.

Faddy too. Wouldn't actually be surprised if Hateley was the only one who ended up staying, but certainly entirely possible that none of them will.

Almost an entirely new team needed for next season, too much quality to replace in one go. Unless it was silly money, which it almost certainly wasn't, you've got to question the wisdom of allowing another player to leave when there is already so much upheaval.

I get the feeling that Ojamma wanted out. No point having a player there who didn't want to play for the club. Cash in on him before he leaves for free.

Use the transfer money (possibly 500K) to get in someone of similar quality.

Only Higdon and Hateley tae decide now ,they go and it really is starting to becoming THE WORST CASE SCENARIO. But I'm actually looking forward tae seeing McCall rebuilding the team ,and I'm pleased that he's still at Motherwell to do it. Onward and upward, this is the Motherwell way .

That boy Lawson must be scratching his head, he is now one of our longest serving players

• Like 1