2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Gut feeling is that Wylde will be here next season and I have a sneaky feeling we may also have Scott Allan and Scott Arfield.

Bing bong bosh

I'd imagine our business will start now, yeah. 2/3 of them would be awesome.

Gut feeling is that Wylde will be here next season and I have a sneaky feeling we may also have Scott Allan and Scott Arfield.

Bing bong bosh

yeah i think wylde will come family+europe to offer. whereas aberdeen can only offer money and misery. Scott allan would bebgood aswell. lets get faddy signed up for his euro debut. it should be exciting times ahead. maybe we can beat hearts recotd that january the unveiled 13 players :D

Would suprise me if anyone is signed before the Gaffer is back from International duties at the weekend. Monday at the earliest I would imagine, unless he has left a list of people he wants. It will basically be down to the club and the agents to wrangle about wages etc and not something Stuart McCall would have much control over.

An exciting close season ahead and I pray I am not underwhelmed by the signings.

The first was a decent signing in Lawson I hope that continues.

Do you think we will sign those similar to what we had in style of play rather than quality..i.e speedsters on the wings or will McCall try something different next season due to the squad limitations?.

i think arfield has been linked to mk dons.

david wotherspoon released by hibs today. he was very good for scotland u21s but seems to have struggled recently.

Wotherspoon is someone that desperately needs a fresh start. I'm not sure if it is a lack if confidence or motivation that has held him back at Hibs. Watching him for Scotland under 21s, he looks a very capable player. Think he would be a decent option for us.

Wotherspoon plays right mid but prefers centre mid. Would be a crackin signing in my eyes

Vastly overrated player. Very much in the time honoured mould of Hibs + young lad = fantastic player. He'll go the same way as Jason Gardiner, Billy Findlay, Dan Lennon et al. Hibs, who finished in the bottom 6 have freed him for a reason.

I actually quite like wotherspoon, the guy is chronically inconsistent though. Hasn't ever really nailed down a spot in an ever changing hibs team, but a fundamentally decent player. Be surprised if he ends up anywhere other than St Johnstone though.

When I said another Ojamaa, I meant his brother, did Henrik not say he was better anyway? :lol:

Chat on the Dundee Utd forums, that they've approached McFadden

This would disappoint me more than any off the players we have lost so far. Not because I thought we could hold onto him, more because I thought if he did leave it would be to a much bigger club.

Hope its not true.

Heard from a very good source that Utd are loiking to replace Russell with Tony Watt on a season loan. The bank will see the majority of the russell cash,McNamara will be lucky to see £100k of it! Plus the natives are restless after seeing Douglas,Flood,Daly & now Russell go and replaced by the 2 Partick boys & a Raith striker so more likely some positive propaganda than a real move for Faddy.