2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

Strikes me that all the players whose names have been mentioned in rumours are Scottish. Even those based in England. Leven, Miller, Arfield, Allan. Sign that the Scottish league is even less appealing than before to English players...?

A sign that the journalists in the Scottish media are clueless when it comes to English lower leagues. I don't recall any of them ever linking us to Randolph, Ramsden etc. until they were pretty much done deals.

• Like 1

Strikes me that all the players whose names have been mentioned in rumours are Scottish. Even those based in England. Leven, Miller, Arfield, Allan. Sign that the Scottish league is even less appealing than before to English players...?

Did we not cut back on relocation costs?

Noticed on Miller's twitter that he is away on holiday tomorrow so we can put that one to bed for a wee while.

I think it's more a sign that we can't afford to pay wages to attract good English players up here.

I reckon you are also likely to get better quality Scottish players for the same money if they are looking to come back to Scotland to be around friends/family after a spell in England, they will be willing to play for less money to get home. The opposite effect will be in trying to bring in English players away from their local area, you'll probably have to pay them a bit more to tempt them away.

Im not sure how you would know all of this since you haven't been to fir park all season because ' the wee ranger' was in charge ;)

Of course you might have realised what a ridiculous stance that was and decided to go along anyway and watch the best team we'v had in 20 years......

Anyone scoring 20 goals plus is doing a good job and any team who finish 2nd in the league can't be to bad whether you see them in person or not. And your right it was a ridiculous stance ,McCall has done a great job . I just don't like going along to the footie anymore its as simple as that ,

I'm off the phone to his brother to see what the deal is. He's not ware of a 3 year offer. I told him not to be coy. But the speculation on all these players is exciting. Stops me from playing with myself.

Some lies are easier to spot than others :whistling: