2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Great to hear that both Erwin and Leitch shine again.

Early days for both but you can clearly see both are players. I've been saying for a few weeks I would start Leitch as I think he brings balance to the midfield and if that's at the expense of Lasley then so be it.

Some positives tonight by the sounds of things and roll on Saturday. I'm actually looking forward to going now mainly to see Erwin and hopefully Leitch.

yep, sounds like they have done more than enough to be in the starting line up for Saturday regardless of who is fit. That may mean Sutton on the bench and that's fine so hopefully when Erwin dips in form Sutton will be rady to grab his starting spot back. Same for midfield and defence....... start the one performing the best.

Great to hear that both Erwin and Leitch shine again.

Early days for both but you can clearly see both are players. I've been saying for a few weeks I would start Leitch as I think he brings balance to the midfield and if that's at the expense of Lasley then so be it.

Some positives tonight by the sounds of things and roll on Saturday. I'm actually looking forward to going now mainly to see Erwin and hopefully Leitch.

Me too. Sure there performances may be inconsistent but the prospect of seeing a couple of quality youth products getting the opportunity to develop puts a spring in the step.

Ah, good point. Would like to see him get involved for more than the usual 10 minute cameo, Erwin and Leitch seem to be benefitting from more gametime (early days yet though, clearly).

Well hopefully the performances of Carswell, Leitch, Erwin, and even young Ferguson last night will give McCall the confidence to play him (and others). JJ is obviously doing a good job preparing the young lads for first team football.