2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Was told yesterday both O'Brien and Ojamaa would be going back in January if the well society takeover as we cant afford to keep them apparently, but might be different story if its true that this South American mob are interested in taking over.

If thats true, it will be a major reality check, and probably take us down to a comparable level of quality with St Mirren and Ross County. Need to pick up a few December wins and try and put some daylight between us.

Would also expect that if Ojamma is available, there will be plenty of our competitors interested which would be a right kick in the baws

Know something or not optimistic?

know nothing other than whats in public domain

? I think its safe to say that the expected losses for this season, are now going to be higher, having exited the cup, than they were a few days ago.

how that reflects on the moving target for the society is speculation. can one individual backer underwrite the higher target?

how it presents us to an approach from non associated group, I'd say more vunerable, from the limited info'

If thats true, it will be a major reality check, and probably take us down to a comparable level of quality with St Mirren and Ross County. Need to pick up a few December wins and try and put some daylight between us.

Would also expect that if Ojamma is available, there will be plenty of our competitors interested which would be a right kick in the baws

Being only 2 points above them, we're already at their level.

St Mirren have been without Thompson all season as well, but now he's back, and we're about to lose our only outfield player worth a damn.

Being only 2 points above them, we're already at their level.

St Mirren have been without Thompson all season as well, but now he's back, and we're about to lose our only outfield player worth a damn.

If we do, the new gaffer will have some cash to bring in a new face.

Ojamaa has improved since he arrived but in terms of overall contribution he hasn't really added anything.

I'd move him and o'brien on and give the new manager a chance to bring in his own players.

He is our top goalscorer...... he has added more than anyone else in the team.

Certainly more than his strike partner.

He is our top goalscorer...... he has added more than anyone else in the team.

Certainly more than his strike partner.

Just to be a pedantic dick...he is joint top scorer with Ainsworth and has only scored 1 more than Sutton.

I do think he was pretty poor to start, greedy and not really contributing but past few games has added a lot more. I would try and keep him.

Keep Ojamma cos he's our best hope of getting goals this season. Sutton's contributed nowt. Ainsworth can leave at the end of the season and O'Brian's been poor. I honestly think if we lose Ojamma we'll go down. <_ . we need our new manager to get shot of the dross at club and some deals done in january.>

Realistically the only players we can "get rid" of are the loanees, everyone else is under contract and we would have to pay that up for them to go, and I doubt we can afford that and the cost of whoever we bring in to replace them. Not much chance of other clubs taking them off our hands either considering how shite they are.

Fizoxy's point is the dilemma the club faces, keep a player who on paper gives us our best hopes of getting results or cut our cloth in January and don't look to extend his loan and hope we ensure SPFL status come May.

Speculating to accumulating is a risky business, pat on the back if it works out, "told you so, idiot" if it doesn't

Fizoxy's point is the dilemma the club faces, keep a player who on paper gives us our best hopes of getting results or cut our cloth in January and don't look to extend his loan and hope we ensure SPFL status come May.

Speculating to accumulating is a risky business, pat on the back if it works out, "told you so, idiot" if it doesn't

Aye, it's a hard one but a risk we have to take I think. With the Society pot to back us up in recent years it was probably the right thing to do as well.

We need to do everything we can to keep Ojamaa and if that means punting O'Brien then so be it. O'Brien isn't significantly better than Cummins anyway.

We've also yet to see what Erwin, Ojamaa and Ainsworth can do on the same team and played in the right positions and barring the new manager coming in I fear we never will.

O'brien has been unsuccessful with us, he will go back to parent club.

Ojamaa is going to Hibs in January

2 contracted from first team squad will be encouraged to move on in January.

New manager will bring in 4 players in January.

:lol:

What a lot of shite.