2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Apparently.............. Scott Burns@ScottBurns751mDecent move for @HenriAnier. Also great bit of business by @MotherwellFC getting a substantial 6 figure sum for a player they got for free.

That's how we roll! No need for the club to crow how much they earned - giving those we wish to do business with false impression of any additional funds.

I wonder just how substantial the fee is, I wouldn't have thought it was more than about 200k at the very most.

As for replacements, I'd happily have Kris Boyd. Not sure about Goodwillie and definitely not keen on Clarkson. Suprised Chrissy Porter hasn't been mentioned already...

In my opinion it would be daft to take a winger who scored 11 goals for the season and then play him up front.

Surely, all things being equal, it reduces the potential number of goals scored by the team over the season?

It's much easier to find a forward who will score 10 goals, than a winger that will score 10 goals from the wide position.

It's harder to score goals playing winger than it is to score them playing up top, more chances would come his way which would surely equal more goals, I'm not saying it's the solution, I'm simply saying it is an option.

Just having a look around about Ojamaa's situation, transfermarkt.co.uk seem to reckon he's joining BEITAR JERUSALEM on loan for a year.

Edit - Sack that.

Jonne Lindblom

‏@JonneLindblom

Henrik Ojamaa is not moving to Beitar Jerusalem.

I wonder just how substantial the fee is, I wouldn't have thought it was more than about 200k at the very most.

That's pretty substantial for us, in the ballpark of what the board said was our expected loss for 2013/14. Would certainly be nice to have effectively wiped that out in one go.

That's pretty substantial for us, in the ballpark of what the board said was our expected loss for 2013/14. Would certainly be nice to have effectively wiped that out in one go.

Absolutely. With the expected loss, to have that wiped out before a ball is kicked is huge for us, you'd think?

Just having a look around about Ojamaa's situation, transfermarkt.co.uk seem to reckon he's joining BEITAR JERUSALEM on loan for a year.

Edit - Sack that.

Jonne Lindblom

‏@JonneLindblom

Henrik Ojamaa is not moving to Beitar Jerusalem.

Yep, google translate sums it up beautifully -

After a year of playing Legion Henrik Ojamaa change club. The representative of Estonia will be on loan for 12 months to Beitar Jerusalem. Israeli club has guaranteed the right of first refusal. 23-year-old went to the Polish before the start of last season with the Scottish Motherwell for 300 thousand. pounds.

Ojamaa did not work in the Legion, and got the most opportunities. Taking into account all competitions, occurred in 44 of 51 games and scored just 2 goals. Mostly irritated selfish game. Henning Berg from the beginning of the spring round bravely put on him, but at the end of the season and the Norwegian lost patience with the player. Hence the decision that if you find a club willing to hire a helper, no one will be making his obstacles.

Is there a reason the club won't disclose the fee? Is it a contractual thing or is it because it might slow down the 'were fucked: buy season tickets' campaign?

The club are usually transparent about how shoddy our finances look, I'd like to know how this affects things.

Looks like a shrewd piece of business by the club and our refusal to bandy figures around makes good sense if we're still, as McCall suggests, looking to sign a replacement. Wish him well and look forward to see who Stuart unearths for us.

Is there a reason the club won't disclose the fee? Is it a contractual thing or is it because it might slow down the 'were fucked: buy season tickets' campaign?

The club are usually transparent about how shoddy our finances look, I'd like to know how this affects things.

precisely my first thought!

It's is probably that... didn't they do the same with Ojamaa?

It used to annoy me to, I personally saw it as...

We're a family club, give us your money

We're skint, give us your money

I could go up Motherwell cross and get the exact same thing

Now... I see it for what it is and it is something that has to be done because people jobs depend on it.

Anything in excess of £250k is very good business. Whatever the fee there will be a fair chink of cash spread between Anier, agent, Viking and our Director. Given the quick turnaround, hopefully our Director is willing to facilitate a similar move again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Clarkson is offered the chance to train with us if he has nothing lined up but I don't see him being one of McCall's first options.

Absolutely shocked we managed to punt Anier for a 6 figure sum!! What a deal, well done to whoever sorted that one!!

Cant see it being anymore than £100k but for a guy who cost us hee haw 12 months ago and didn't get many starts its incredible.

Good luck to him, don't know how good the basement of the 2nd division in Germany is, but it'll probably be a much higher standard than the SPFL.

Absolutely shocked we managed to punt Anier for a 6 figure sum!! What a deal, well done to whoever sorted that one!!

That would be the job of the General Manager I would presume.

Looks like he is doing a great job in the role so far. Players tied up early, decent fee for a player we got for free.

• Like 1