Flow And The Board

smiddy

agree dossertillidie but ,,,, we have no money to invest and a dressing room full of shysters / imposters .so will the board make any kind of statement of what is going on behind the scenes ???? or what they intend to do cause if we go down then there will be no way back

Not sure what flow has to do with any of this.

Aye exactly. See when Craig Brown, Mark McGhee and Jim Gannon were doing utter shite did anyone on here name check the General Manager as the reason for shite performances on the park?

Our problems stem from our signing policy in the summer where we spent most of our budget on getting guys like Lasley, McManus and Hammel in long term deals, instead of doing what the other teams in the league have done which is spend their money on young talent from the lower league in England and up here.

We sign Josh Law......and eh that's about it.

Oh and also we are rooked.

He's not a board member. He'll have his daily duties along with a few longer term objectives to meet.

well Yabba hes not a shy boy , and a big fan ,so I would be expecting him to be making the rite noises to the board members as regards to making a statement as to what if anything is going on regards players comeing inn ???.... only my thinking and opinion :whistling:

well Yabba hes not a shy boy , and a big fan ,so I would be expecting him to be making the rite noises to the board members as regards to making a statement as to what if anything is going on regards players comeing inn ???

Eh?

That's right Alan is going to march into the boardroom and tell the people funding the club about how to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds??

• Like 1

well Yabba hes not a shy boy , and a big fan ,so I would be expecting him to be making the rite noises to the board members as regards to making a statement as to what if anything is going on regards players comeing inn ???.... only my thinking and opinion :whistling:

What Jonhstone says, eh? Flow has a role at Fir Park, none of that role is to approach the board with ideas on how to run the club or release statements.

Amazing how much of a target he's become since his promotion to GM.

• Like 2

Bloody hell, geez peace!

6 points clear of RC and SM and they are rank as week, difference is we have a buffer. While far from safe no need to be jettisoning fuel and throwing anything heavy out the windows.

If we're going to get shite threads like this every time we get a defeat between now and May I sense my time on here will be coming to an end.

• Like 1

If we're going to get shite threads like this every time we get a defeat between now and May I sense my time on here will be coming to an end.

There's a difference between getting beat and taking an absolute pasting off a team who were in the first division last season.

The same as 14 goals in 24 domestic games isn't being poor it's a complete crisis.

What Jonhstone says, eh? Flow has a role at Fir Park, none of that role is to approach the board with ideas on how to run the club or release statements.

Amazing how much of a target he's become since his promotion to GM.

I think Flow himself is less the target than the perception that we lose a Chief Exec and replace her with a General Manager with less of a mandate to run the club giving the impression of a rudderless ship. Sure Flow has took some personal flack in there, some of it as this thread indicates a bit unjustified but his appointment seems to reflect the current poor state of affairs around the club as a whole.

We now have a new manager and well the ownership of the club seems to have been stabilised, with influence of Les Hutchison and is it his daughter now on the board we shall hopefully soon see signs of progress. Right now though there is precious little evidence of it thus far. Results and performances on the park are pretty horrendous and ultimately people look for targets when that is the case.

There's a difference between getting beat and taking an absolute pasting off a team who were in the first division last season.

The same as 14 goals in 24 domestic games isn't being poor it's a complete crisis.

Why's that exactly? Dundee and Hamilton were on fire last season, that's why they were promoted and with the extra cash available for being in the top league they've strengthened. They have consistency and cohesion. There's absolutely no reason they shouldn't be pasting a team who have too many with no fight any more.

Not going to deny the lack of goals is awful but that is down to Stuart not recognising that in this league you need pace to have any effect. That was overlooked and we're now paying the price.

Regardless my point still stands, as bad as we are, SM and RC are equally if not worse.