Ross County V Motherwell14/02/15

Yabba's Turd

Without a doubt Kerr has been brutal on several occasions this season (his pathetic attempts at defending cost us at least 2 goals on New Years day) but in fairness he was excellent at Tannadice and by all accounts did well when he replaced O'Brien v St Johnstone.

When did O'Brien last play well? His last full outing at Dens Park was laughable.

We have competition for places in nearly every position now.

Playing well should give you the edge over others. If it doesn't I don't know what will!!

Has he? One swallow doesn't make a summer... It's got nothing to with 'live to hate' either.

Yes, he has. Centre half is his best position and when he's been given the opportunity, he's done OK there.

This season, plenty of players have been total mince, so he's in good company if you think he's had some poor performances.

Yes, he has. Centre half is his best position and when he's been given the opportunity, he's done OK there.

This season, plenty of players have been total mince, so he's in good company if you think he's had some poor performances.

That's a given regarding the supporting cast this season, but, not quite getting 'he's done OK there' as three managers now haven't saw fit to give him a run in that position, current management even made signing 2 others centre backs a priority. I'd be surprised if his athleticism alone will secure him a new deal beyond the summer & he like many others won't be plying their trade in the top division next season.

We are 5/2 tomorrow.

I've put us in a treble with Celtic and Chesterfield at 10/1.

I am on us to win at 12/5 as well. A renewed sense of optimism within the fans!

I keep trying to pick a team but with 4 new players plus a few back from injury since the last game its a tad tricky.....if its a 442:

Goalkeeper - No idea how good Long is but I think he may start over Dan.

Defence - Not 100% sure about McManus but I would more than likely give him the nod. Straker, by having a left foot, probably did enough last time to be given a start at LB. Two from Ramsden/OB/Kerr/Reid/Law/Watt for the remaining two spots.

Midfield - Loads of options! I think Lasley should come in with Pearo. Then take 2 more from Thomas 1, Thomas 2, Grant, Johnson, Carswell, Ainsworth

Attack - Sutton should start given we probably will have a more productive midfield. In beside Moore or Erwin. McHugh is back apparently but shouldnt be near the starting 11. Maybe Johnson up front if not in midfield?

In summary...I dunno. Ross County 1 - 3 Motherwell

Personally I'd be surprised if Ainsworth or Vigurs ever grace a football pitch in C&A again. Both players have an attitude that doesn't sit well with Baraclough.

I think you might be right. Depends how Vigurs shows when he gets rid of the back issue. If he trains like he appears sometime in regards looking lazy then his chances may be slim.

Yes Ainsworth should never kick another ball for us. Fraser Kerr is feckin rubbish by the way. Passing crap. Positional sense crap. Arial ability crap. He's crap at right back and centre half. Amazing that some people on here think he's great... :laugh: It's players like him that's got us in the SHIT that we're currently in. :blink:

I've listened to Baraclough and his positive interview about how things have gone these last two weeks in training. I've read all the positive comments on here. There is a real sense of optimism surrounding the club and supporters.

This game is becoming super important.

A victory, confidence will be up and we will all feel that we can kick on and finish well clear of relegation.

A defeat and morale in both the players and supporters will take a huge dent.

Fingers crossed.

Yes Ainsworth should never kick another ball for us. Fraser Kerr is feckin rubbish by the way. Passing crap. Positional sense crap. Arial ability crap. He's crap at right back and centre half. Amazing that some people on here think he's great... :laugh: It's players like him that's got us in the SHIT that we're currently in. :blink:

Using the same logic you applied to Kerr as a precedent, you shouldn't ever post on here again.

• Like 4

I think Ainsworth attitude this season has been terrible and with the new signings he will struggle to get on bench 2moro but i can't help but think he could still do it for us not 2moro but before the end of season his goal return last season speaks for itself but I agree his attitude and effort must improve I would like to hear what his thoughts are