Motherwell V Dundee 21/02/15

Yabba's Turd

There is a difference between supporting a team and coming out in front of our fans with our opponents scarf before a cup final then slaughtering our players in the media come monday.

Sorry but Boyd lost all credibility when he paraded with the Scottish Cup as a Celtic representative, how he could do that to our supporters as the last Motherwell captain to lift the Scottish Cup for us. Just shows his real colours total disrespect to the club and supporters

Aye, you boys focus your outrage on that while I enjoy my memories of standing on the terraces at Hampden with my mates watching him lead us to victory.

To get back on track, have given up a shift which would have made me £100 to get to the game tomorrow. Really hoping it's the one where we turn the corner.

Would love Hammell to be back but we've rushed him back a couple of times and it's backfired so would rather wait til he was 100%.

Looking forward to seeing Grant and hopefully Pearson. Think if we score first we'll win...

If you're looking for a stand-in..

Lietch back in charge of 1st team training is interesting news.

Wonder if it's to add some Motherwell-mindedness, put across to the players better how much this matters. Shouldn't need to be the case but wonder if it's a factor.

Also wonder if he's "in charge" of training or just taking it at Baraclough's instruction allowing Robinson and him to observe more...

Also wonder if he's "in charge" of training or just taking it at Baraclough's instruction allowing Robinson and him to observe more...

Methinks (hopes) it's teamwork. If Barra needs to do something else, he knows what's happened at training. Pretty sure the players will be comfortable with him too.

I think we've got at least three, four better players than we did before January, plus one or two fit again, Mr Optimist is feeling a bit better for this one. Could be the vodka mind.

The loss of Stevie Hammell (or should I say, our inability to replace him), shouldnt be underestimated, he has been a model of consistency since he broke into the team as a 17yr old and his importance to the team shouldnt be underplayed both defensively and as the man who often starts our moves offensively from the back. We've missed him hugely this season.

As for Straker, he looked fucking hopeless at left-mid against St Johnstone, but I thought he looked semi-decent at left-back, although I wasnt at Ross County to judge further...I'd play my 5 year old lassie at left-back before Angol, so Straker will do me until Stevie is back.

Stevie Hammell has always been good on the ball but, in my view, poor off it. All too often he has been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time but we'll agree to differ on that.

As far as Straker is concerned he has only played 2 games for the club and its far too early to form a judgement on him. First half against St Johnstone he was poor as was most of the team. Second half he had a reasonable game. At Dingwall he had a poor game but in fairness had no cover whatsoever in front of him. All too often he had 2 or 3 men running at him, as Ross County rightly targeted our left side from kick off.

As far as tomorrow's game is concerned it sounds as though Pearo won't make it - hope I'm wrong. If that is indeed the case then our left back, whoever it is, will be in for hard time.

I just hope Conor Grant makes it tomorrow. Ross County identified him as a danger man and it became clear they would not be happy if he played for us in the next few weeks. Looking ahead they realised, rightly, that their struggle with us would last much longer than 90 minutes. Towards the end of the game they began putting in a number of very dubious tackles on him, one of which resulted in him being taken off.

Can't make today unfortunately - which kind of annoys me, as this is when the team needs us most.

Absolutely no idea which way this will go and will refrain from firing us on the coupon this week.

I still remain optimistic (may actually be complacancy) but I was convinced we would win last week (and others), so what do I know.

Here's hoping.

Sorry but Boyd lost all credibility when he paraded with the Scottish Cup as a Celtic representative, how he could do that to our supporters as the last Motherwell captain to lift the Scottish Cup for us. Just shows his real colours total disrespect to the club and supporters

Also sat in Hospitality and jumped around celebrating when Celtic scored and then argued with Motherwell fans saying he had no connection to Motherwell, a complete arse on the day which was commented on after game by former players also in the stand. No respect for him at all

Looking forward to the game today. Only my 5th game this season after moving to Edinburgh and somehow managed to see 2 wins so far. Let's hope it's 3 after today.

Also managed to convince a mate to come along after the rallying cry from the club/society.

EDIT: make that 3 mates - good stuff.

Every time I see that fat wanker Harkins play against us he pisses all over us..better not let it happen again.

Excited to see the new guys in the flesh and think we'll get the 3points today. 2-1 Motherwell. Sutton and Pearson.

• Like 2