2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Jackson Irvine was excellent in the 2 2 game against us in December - I've not seen a lot of him otherwise although he seems to be highly rated by Ross county fans.

The only way he would fit in to our team is by replacing Lasley though. That could be a dangerous route to go down however. I don't believe that lasley is good enough now to be starting every week, but if Irvine replaces him and we have a poor start to the season the knives could be out for the manager not to mention the potential for disharmony amongst senior players

I'd rather sign him permanently, I was very impressed with him last year and actually said that's the type of player we should be nabbing from Celtic as he's in the thoughts of the Australian national team - easily make money back on him as he will never have a career at Celtic.

I agree with the loan comments but let's be honest if we're taking him on loan from Celtic, odds are he will never play for them and if we have an option to buy or quite simply just sign him at the end then yes, it's a good signing.

Permanent signing, yes. On loan, no thanks. If he becomes a crucial part of our team then no doubt the fee at the end of the loan period would go up.

No one would want a goalkeeper on loan from Celtic because you wouldn't want to change your keeper for games as it would disrupt the team unit. Why should a midfielder be any different...?

No thanks. If we're going to bring people in on loan, make it from teams outwith our league. I hate that if a player becomes a crucial part of your team, he has to drop out when he plays against his parent club upsetting your team's rhythm...

I agree with that, unless it's a situation like Laing where there is a chance of signing them at the end of the loan deal.

Permanent signing, yes. On loan, no thanks. If he becomes a crucial part of our team then no doubt the fee at the end of the loan period would go up.

No one would want a goalkeeper on loan from Celtic because you wouldn't want to change your keeper for games as it would disrupt the team unit. Why should a midfielder be any different...?

I'd take Craig Gordon on loan from Celtic even if I had to appear between the sticks when we played them.

• Like 2

I'd take Craig Gordon on loan from Celtic even if I had to appear between the sticks when we played them.

You would need to use fingerless gloves so you could keep posting on here. Imagine you missed a chance for a snide comment or shite joke? :P

The guy has had more game time over the last season than Jack Leitch but is he a better player than Leitch? I thought Leitch was turning into a right good prospect and if he managed a run in the team that he would go on to establish himself but his injury last season stopped that. Would like to see if he's came back from that injury before replacing him or dropping him down the pecking order.

Doing cosy wee deals with that fucking horrible, rotten mob? No thanks.

Sillyname Sheridan was the last fucker we took on loan from them and I just couldnt take to him knowing that he was really a celtic player in a motherwell jersey.

Seemingly had a great season for RC last year but I only really remember him playing for killie and having an utter disaster against us a few seasons ago

A loan is good. Why spend money, which we may not have, then the player is a dud? Give him a year loan and see if he's up to it b

Jackson Irvine has proved himself at this level more than any of the guys we are signing from non league football in England.

I've liked the look of him any time he's played against us.

i hope were not after irvine as i think he's shite,i don't think hes the type of player were needing anyway.

We don't need someone that can play at right back, centre half or in midfield, is 6'2, fairly mobile and has a bit more technique than the average SPFL player?

Stuart carswell is a better player than jack leitch he only came on scene when his dad came back

Naw supermarv yer way of the mark with that statement. Jack Leitch was a good prospect before his injury he's now getting back.Carswell was a good prospect who didn't fulfill his potential and was punted.

Im sure im right in saying when Irvine had the first loan spell at kilmarnock, they played him centre half and he was rotten.

At county he was more a centre/holding midfielder and seemed to come into his own there. He ran the show against us at FP last season.