2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Know what the other strange thing is?

You're supposed to be working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt start till 12

So when I posted that I wasnt..................................................But I am now :spiteful:

• Like 1

I would've actually kept Ramsden and/or Kerr for cover at centre half.

I'm not losing sleep over it or anything of course.

I would have kept Kerr, thought he did well enough in the centre to take the role of first back up to Laing..

Might be better for Kerr however to drop a level for regular games if anything comes up for him.

There's perhaps an argument perhaps that Kerr didn't get enough games at centre-half over the course to properly stake his claim but come the close of the season how much further forward was he establishing himself than when he arrived 3 seasons before? Virtually none!

For me in much the same way with McHugh and Cummins, the departure of Kerr seemed a kind of natural parting of the ways. There comes a point where a fringe player just isn't going to cut it at a club, their presence has the potential to inhibit the development of others and most importantly for them it's in their own best interests to get away and try their luck elsewhere. This summer was most definitely that time for Kerr.

Kerr has a few options down south west brom being one of them. Obviously rated by a few big clubs . Wasn't surprised to see him go. But disapointed though could have been a good stand in for Laing with chance of making position his own

Are they looking for someone to work in the pie stall?

Fucking West Brom! :lol:

If Fraser Kerr is playing full-time football next season, he owes his agent a good few pints.

Kerr is one those players a section of fans took an instant dislike to. The same ones that complain when we don't play youngsters and then complain when we do that they aren't the finished article.

I have no idea if he will develop into a decent central defender, but I won't be surprised if he gets a new club at a decent level. He's definitely better than many on here give him credit for.

• Like 1

Kerr has a few options down south west brom being one of them. Obviously rated by a few big clubs . Wasn't surprised to see him go. But disapointed though could have been a good stand in for Laing with chance of making position his own

If Kerr ends up at West Brom then I will blow everyone in the East Stand.

• Like 2

Fraser Kerr was at Birmingham for 2 years and was struggling to get a game for their youth sides. Why the fuck would west brom be interested in him?

Because now he has a decent amount of first team experience in the SPFL, rather than struggling to get a game for Birmingham's youth sides?

He's still not good enough for Birminghams youth sides. The only things that he looked remotely capable of in the last couple of years was incompetence or not being shit scared of mohsni.

West brom

Ah your totally right, I must be making up what I was told by his agent then or his agent must be lying

Your obviously far better informed than anyone else on here going by your opinion

Jesus Christ why even share things on here when your shot down instantly

You do realise agents get paid to come away with shite like that? It's called drumming up interest in the player, although it's that far fetched the agent may get his licence revoked

We picked up a "struggling" Skippy. McCormack couldn't hack it with Rangers. Dom Thomas was "too wee" for Celtic. Ojamaa couldn't make the step up from Derby's Academy side etc. etc.

Sometimes players a mince, other times they are just a bad fit for a team, sometimes a bit of both.

I'll be really happy when the season starts, though, and we can start slagging off players in competitive matches.

• Like 1

Ah your totally right, I must be making up what I was told by his agent then or his agent must be lying

Your obviously far better informed than anyone else on here going by your opinion

Jesus Christ why even share things on here when your shot down instantly

I was as surprised as you clearly are by this but I still believe there to be truth in it

1389219747275.jpg