2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Laing reminds me of Hutchinson in a lot of ways. Has all the tools but once (or sometimes twice) a match makes a poor decision. Often his pace gets him out of it. His decision making is something he can improve upon. He would be an excellent signing if we could get him on a two or three year deal...

I appreciate Ainsworth can be a frustrating player to watch, but he's contributed 20 goals and 20 assists in two seasons for Motherwell. That's incredible at our level.

Motherwell should be doing all they can to get him tied up on a long term deal.

• Like 1

Neither here nor there with the Marshall news. Hopefully we have someone to bring in straight away as per season starts tomorrow!

You would like to think that he gave Motherwell some advance knowledge that he was moving and the club will have a contingency plan to deal with it.

Nielsen was a Marshall signing I believe. McCall did always say he left the goalie stuff to Marsh.

Hollis was a Brown signing, though, on the recommendation of Stewart Kerr.

I stand corrected then on apportioning blame. They were both still complete piss, however.

Well with Aberdeen being a larger (not better) club, you would have to imagine they see something in Gordon Marshall. I would say his record is not great, but I suspect he will be on bigger wages etc. So I hardly think he will be bothered what we all think.

As for the signing this afternoon. I suspect a loan player signing permanently, which whilst hardly extra exciting is something in all this deafening silence....

My excitement factor in reverse order:

Skippy

Ainsworth

Laing

Long

Might just be someone new....