Remaining Games £10/5

gaz7

I used to just go even if we were terrible but since I have got a mortgage and bills to pay I've realised spending £18-£20 a week on watching wage thieving arseholes not bothering to turn up for 90 minutes is not worth it. Considering I can go to the cinema for less and get more enjoyment.

I do think charging a tenner would be a nice gesture to the fans who've had to endure a lot this season. Personally i wont be at any of the last 4 games or the play offs cos i believe that whoever be it Hibs, Sevco or Queens we play with that defence and midfield we'll get gubbed anyway.

Why do you even bother getting up ini the morning ? by the way yer patters pish bet you were peein yer pants last season.

wasnt expecting much as the club said some time ago that they needed to move away from the short term price slash.

thought they might have went for it, still might I suppose although unlikely.

the pricing offer is fair enough I suppose, sadly representative of the SPFL as a whole however, expecting fans to buy tickets for matches that are not even scheduled yet

I'm reading it as 11th position might not be sorted so all games have to be at the same time. Sporting integrity, and all that.

That's how I read it too. Schedulers figuring it might come down to the last game.