League Cup 2016/17

Dezz

Let's face the league cup needed a change and I think this format will be a refreshing change and please don't think that we are top seeds that we will qualify as I am sure some of the "smaller" sides will be dangerous especially at the start of the season.

I take it that the gate money will be shared between the clubs or does the SPFL taking a share of the gate?

The League Cup in any format is Our version of what the Europa cup is. I.E. No one bothers till the quarter finals. Starting a tournament in the middle of July is not going to help attract better crowds as most of Scotland is off on holiday.

It's 21 years since 3 points for a win came in, can't see the bonus point system in the league cup lasting that long. It's not the 1st innovation to be tried in a minor competition though, the older will remember those offside lines from the early 70's.

is that when they called it the Dryborough cup ?

Starting a tournament in the middle of July is not going to help attract better crowds as most of Scotland is off on holiday.

Hiya 1960s,hiya pal.

No football in July we're all heading 'doon the water '

Sake.

• Like 1

The League Cup in any format is Our version of what the Europa cup is. I.E. No one bothers till the quarter finals. Starting a tournament in the middle of July is not going to help attract better crowds as most of Scotland is off on holiday.

^^^^^

Still gets the Fair Fortnight off.

Did no one watch the final?

They are shite. They got beat by a team who have fucked up so many times the phrase 'hibsed it' is a bawhair from going in the dictionary.

Are we believing Joey Barton knocked back playing in 'the greatest league in the world ' for the challenge of the Scottish premiership?

Fuck the people, bring them on!

• Like 7