Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 6 Aug 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Eh, neither could we

In previous season from what ive seeo of them they are very disjointed why shouldnt we go expecting a win

We have better players and a better manager so yeah even without moult we1 still have skippy and marv and cadden looks like hes found the back of the net

Plus evetyone around me always bangs on how good ainsworth is well no time like the present to show it a little

Must be worried they have taken 5 metres off the length of their pitch and 2 metres off each side so 4 metres off breadth and applied to League for it to go through before tomorrow's game .Must be worried about Marvin lol

Kris Boyds arse will probably hang over each touch line.

We need to approach this tricky game in a very professional manner and carry that attitude forward onto the pitch. I'm sure Mark McGhee will drum into the players that that Killie will be difficult, fired up opponents and we'll need to bite, scratch and claw to a point. The first day games of a new season are rarely a barometer for the rest of the campaign but it would be nice to start off with at least a point.

We've no reason to fear Killie but we have to handle them with complete respect. We're capable of scoring a few goals but also capable of losing a few as well. Given the mass influx of players, Killie will take time to gel - some will make it and some won't. That said we won't have a clue what to expect. I suspect both managers will have a few surprises up their sleeves for this one.

For us the strikeforce , such as it is, and central midfield will be crucial. An interesting game on a smaller pitch in prospect.

aye - but they have shrunk the pitch or the lines around it to be more accurate

Basically admitting that they are poor and giving teams more space to play will be detrimental to their chances of picking up points. Does not say much for confidence. That said it may actually work and turn the game into a stuffy battle. Hard to argue with the logic sadly..

Basically admitting that they are poor and giving teams more space to play will be detrimental to their chances of picking up points. Does not say much for confidence. That said it may actually work and turn the game into a stuffy battle. Hard to argue with the logic sadly..

Having watched last weeks game on what I thought was a small pitch, if we play the same way we will struggle.

It's still well within the regulated sized.

Im really not fussed about the pitch changes. Sitting in that away stand at Killie the pitch at Ruby Park always seemed like one of the bigger ones in the league. I may be seeing things right enough. Id be more concerned with our ability to bury chances if Killie sit deep and try to hit us on the break.

If memory serves me correctly, and it might not at my age, I think Rugby Park used to be the biggest (or maybe second biggest) playing surface in the league.

Changing the area, mind you, smacks a little of desperation.