Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

5 hours ago, Inflato said:

Absolutely this!

I can't think of any other club that overdoses on sentimentality quite like us, including the arse-cheeks. The "bring back brigade", strip designs linked with the past, naming of stands and the annual 91 wankfest give me the boak to be honest.

Moult will always have a place in our hearts, but his days of playing at the level we require are over. Keep sentiment to watching repeats of Dad's Army.

Traditionalists get on my tits. If it was left to them we'd still play with a bladder stand on ash terraces ,

38 minutes ago, Suprawell said:

Everyone's favourite ex-capt Sellic wanksock Tommy Boyd has been helping his heros again.  Just fk this guy...

https://www.67hailhail.com/match/celtic-legend-helps-the-green-brigade-with-full-stadium-trophy-day-tifo/

The term ‘odious prick’ could have been invented especially for Tom Boyd. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stv said:

Can we have a banner for Sunday that says   Tom Boyd is a c*nt  . Would the authorities do anything about it ?  Would Celltic faithful be offended.

Yes, Yes and No

Although the TB seethe does reach OF-level seethe from time to time.

I don't even know why people are bothering to track down stories about him. I don't think I've read about anything he's said or done since the day he left us other than on here.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mintymac said:

If Luton are promoted today do we benefit by way of add-ons due to the Alan Campbell transfer ….. or is that just wishful thinking on my part .

Can’t  remember what Burrows said   post move . 

Wishful thinking me thinks.He left on out of contract if I mind right so not a bean to be had.

It makes me sad thinking that when he is a superstar and Man City buy him for 80 million we won't see a penny of it but shall fill my heart with joy he is one of our boys that done it the proper way.

I only keep a eye on players that have came through our youth system don't really care about any other players that come and go wee AC has done fantastic and I hope to see Mr Turnbull leave go down south do the same he would be outstanding for a Sunderland and such.

We negotiated a fee for him rather than going to a tribunal for training compensation.

"Motherwell were entitled to a training compensation for developing the 22-year-old but they've also negotiated the 'addition of future economic rights."

11 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

We negotiated a fee for him rather than going to a tribunal for training compensation.

"Motherwell were entitled to a training compensation for developing the 22-year-old but they've also negotiated the 'addition of future economic rights."

Probably means there's a wee bonus in it for us if they win today. 

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

Hoping Mr Campbell gets to play today and shows up well. I think it’s on one of the channels here so I’ll be cheering him on. 

no tv football for you        you better get the hoover  dusting n washing done  b 4 mrs texan gets back or your in BIG BOTHER

• Haha 1

Luton will be kicking themselves if they lose this one. They should have been 3 up at half time, but Coventry always in with a chance at 1 - 0.

Zero football on offer right enough. Partick Thistle played more attractive stuff against Ayr.