Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

2 hours ago, TheoBair14 said:

See Kevin Van Veen scored brace for Kilmarnock in there development game 

Would love to see Van Veen back to Motherwell on the summer playing next to Theo Bair 

Killie/Bill Bowie are running out of time. £6K per week for no goals so far and only 8 games to go. 

2 hours ago, TheoBair14 said:

See Kevin Van Veen scored brace for Kilmarnock in there development game 

Would love to see Van Veen back to Motherwell on the summer playing next to Theo Bair 

If killie can't afford to keep him. We won't be signing him. He'll be off back to Holland 

25 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Killie/Bill Bowie are running out of time. £6K per week for no goals so far and only 8 games to go. 

A complete disaster for them.  Was always going to be a gamble given his fitness 

KvV was brilliant for 6 months.

The chances of us getting him back and him also replicating that form are slim.

Lets just remember the good times and move on.

• Like 2

I hope we don't have another saga ahead of us this summer about van veen possibly returning,I would like to see us put our efforts into getting vale back again if it was possible.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mfc said:

I hope we don't have another saga ahead of us this summer about van veen possibly returning,I would like to see us put our efforts into getting vale back again if it was possible.

He has been very impressive.

Would love to get him back next season.

However, I suspect after the performances he has put in here a "higher level" loan will be likely.

But given our success with Biereth and now Vale we should ve seen as a good destination for prospective loanees.

The KVV ship has sailed, unfortunately. And in line with my views on the club having ambition, throwing thousands at KVV would be a bridge too far.

We should focus on Theo and Moses, sign another striker, secure another Vale or Biereth to support them, and get the young lads either out on loan (eg. Ferrie) or onto the bench (eg. Ross) if ready after the summer. 

Gentleman, from StJohn, Joe, Dixie, Walker, Mclear etc, we have had forwards who have scored goals, ie, WP and the rest, over the years we have found goalscorers, defenders, goalkeepers etc and we will do so again. I always think, thanks for your service, better have come before and probably will do in the future. The most important thing is MFC. 

13 hours ago, weeyin said:

Imagine having spent all that money on players like Moult and Watt and finishing runners-up to Raith Rivers,

And getting pumped by Ross Co in the play off

2 hours ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Brodie Spencer had a very good game for N.Ireland last night at LWB!

Imagine playing him in that position! 😆

Spencer was very good last night.

I think the situation is such that he's good enough to be a starter for NI, but he isn't good enough to start in RWB ahead of Conor Bradley. I'm sure he's aware of that and is delighted to start at LWB instead. 

Just now, Yabba's Turd said:

Bit of a sickener, we could still do with his tenacity, Spittal out Campbell in, make it happen bass player. :D

Love wee Al, but we'd have been in big trouble this season if we'd been relying on his goals rather than Spittal's.