Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Roberto Martinez stands down as Belgium manager following their World Cup exit.

Genuinely one of the worst players ever to pull on our jersey, regardless of how good he was or what he achieved elsewhere. He offered absolutely nothing for us and like Karl Ready, Andy Dow and Eric Black he is just one of those names that instantly reminds me of our final plunge into administration.

24 minutes ago, twistandshout1983 said:

Martinez did nothing that I can think of in a Well jersey in which was a very poor season overall, though strikes me as a very decent guy who still holds a soft spot for the Well fans

Found the love of his life in Lanarkshire too (well, his wife anyway), so can't be all bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Is championship on stream or cable channel? 

I watch it on an ESPN+ subscription. I think it's around $9.95/month now (was $7.95 when I originally signed up).  You get about 7 or 8 Championship games in a week, plus a few League One and League Two, FA Cup and Carabao Cup games. Not to mention a lot of the International games.

There's also Spanish, German, Dutch and Belgian football, and a whole range of other sports from Cricket and Golf to Tennis and Swimming.

And if you miss a game, they are usually available on-demand for a week or so.

The Scottish Championship Friday night games used to be streamed on there too, but they aren't available this season. There are still a few cup games from Scotland shown from time to time.

Most Smart TVs have the ESPN app available, but you can also watch on your computer or phone.

I sound like I'm an ESPN+ shill, but it's easily the best value subscription I have.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, weeyin said:

I watch it on an ESPN+ subscription. I think it's around $9.95/month now (was $7.95 when I originally signed up).  You get about 7 or 8 Championship games in a week, plus a few League One and League Two, FA Cup and Carabao Cup games. Not to mention a lot of the International games.

There's also Spanish, German, Dutch and Belgian football, and a whole range of other sports from Cricket and Golf to Tennis and Swimming.

And if you miss a game, they are usually available on-demand for a week or so.

The Scottish Championship Friday night games used to be streamed on there too, but they aren't available this season. There are still a few cup games from Scotland shown from time to time.

Most Smart TVs have the ESPN app available, but you can also watch on your computer or phone.

I sound like I'm an ESPN+ shill, but it's easily the best value subscription I have.

Cheers Wee Yin. Yes, we have ESPN+ didn’t realize championship was on there 

2 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Please no, one good 45 mins v Dundee utd not enough for me. I didn't rate him at all but just my opinion 

Oh  come now!

He also had a good 45 mins at Ibrox that time! :P