Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Rangers Sat 28 Jan 12:30

Yabba's Turd

a realisation that we need to stop conceding late goals is an irrelevance in my opinion.

I don’t think it’s an irrelevance, it’s a fact. If we fail to stop losing late goals the consequences can be severe. However, hopefully it won’t come to that and similar to last season we will start to climb the table, starting with 3 points tomorrow.

Losing late goals can also start creeping into your mentality in the last few minutes and panic ensues where a clear head is required.

Good teams shut down games in the midfield and keep the ball (in the opponents half if possible). When doubt creeps in the tendency is to defend deeper and deeper which increases the chances of a lucky break, a mistake or a half chance being converted.

• Like 1

Aye, anybody that thinks a professional footballer wouldn't be down after playing so well but by having such a monumental blunder, clearly isn't thinking straight.

I dont give a flying fuck if McManus was upset he played like a complete tit sold the Jerseys for the umpteenth time since he came to Fir Park. Instead of being down do your job on more than 50% of the time you play, if you cant leave.

• Like 2

I think McManus has been an utter turkey since we signed him, with the exception of the 'glamour' games vs Celtic and Rangers, and the televised fixtures. However, he has not been displaced.

I hope the new signings address some of the lack of balance in our side.

And that Samson pulls a hammy asap.

• Like 1

this current rangers team is average at best,i will be pissed off if mcghee doesnt pick an attacking line up tomorrow as there really is no need for anything else when playing this mob at home.if we approach it like we did the celtic game at home especially in the first half i think we will win this.

If they were average they would be in the pack. The game at Ibrox clearly showed they pass the ball far better than we do and have a lot more pace all over the field. Two huge advantages in football.

They are beatable though due to their vulnerabilities at the back. They have scored in every game bar two but have only scored 3 once so if we can score we'll at least be in the game and if you are in the game you've always got a chance.

• Like 1