Mcghee Out?

postiejim

as much as i dont rate mcghee and would love to see him gone the players are just as much too blame for that tonight,there a shower of gutless bastards that go into hiding when the going gets tough,before any of them have the brass neck too spend there wages this week they should reimburse every well fan that was there too witness that horror show tonight.

• Like 2

Totally agree it looks like they are not interested. Maybe he has lost the dressing room. Disgraceful.

Thing is, we've been hearing the same suggestions of "losing the dressing room" under McCall, Barraclough, and now McGhee...it can't ALL be the managers.

• Like 4

Was listening to that tonight and its proper grim.

I have backed McGhee on the stregnth of last seasons exploits and his track record, but tonight was one utter scudding too many and now I firmly believe questions need to be asked.

Next up is Celtic and a yet another likely demoralising defeat. I now don't see where it gets better and the fear of a relegation battle grows - although I think Inverness and Hamilton are even more pish than us that we should be OK.

We appear bereft of ideas and energy right now and McGhee has to answer for that.

Thing is, we've been hearing the same suggestions of "losing the dressing room" under McCall, Barraclough, and now McGhee...it can't ALL be the managers.

No but he is currently in the job and is patently not able to get a team on the pitch that is motivated, can defend adequately or put up a bit of a fight. Unfortunately the manger always pays the ultimate price.

i wouldnt say mcghee has lost the dressing room as theres too many shite players going through the motions from week to week but yet there guarenteed to still be in the team,they will be happy to keep mcghee as if or when a new manager came in they will be found out big time and shown the door.

I'm sure Mark will remind us in upcoming interviews that his remit is to keep us in the league.

Most irritating manager in my time. His discipline is a disgrace.

While I think there is good team, that should be capable of sixth place, McGhee is totally lost! Tactics and selections this season have been a joke.

There is zero entertainment / value for money and I have to question my season ticket purchase, not to mention, the embarrassment I have for encouraging some of family to take the 5 game package. Have no hope of getting them to return when it's done.

No more excuses, his time is up.

• Like 1

I'm happy to admit that I'm normally a glass half full type of fan and I generally don't mind McGhee.. but that result tonight is completely and utterly unacceptable.

I haven't seen any of the game but we really have a team full of shitebags at the minute who seem fold like a pack of cards as soon as they face a bit of adversity. Next week is a write off in terms of result for me but if we don't see a marked improvement in performance and fight then I think it's time for McGhee to hand in his resignation and ask Craggs to take over till the end of the season. Someone with a bit of fight and professional pride.

Obviously capitulations like this are horrendous,no argument there, but in the grand scheme of things we're still roughly where we would hope to be in the league, and no worse than the rest of the bottom 7. As it stands, I think McGhee will keep us up and I don't think it's worth risking that on the back of bad defeats to three of the League's best teams. Maybe in the summer there could be a discussion but right now it would be knee jerk, despite the justified anger tonight.

• Like 4