Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, I wish I never said anything now! I was just saying something that I remembered from the past that seemed relevant.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't like that for the new 'Well strip - I think it would look awful. I also think it would be better if they announced it before selling season tickets then changing the strip (ie, meaning a new strip at Xmas rather than for the start of the campaign) as it might get an extra few people buying the tickets.

If we're going to be incorporating names into the shirt, I think it might be better if we had a Hall of Fame and used their names. I'd be put off buying a strip if it had Malcolm Boyd, Ross Mitchell, Philip Speedie, etc amblazoned across it.

Frazzle

Some folk really need to chill. As long as the kit looks okay in todays style then it's fine. Who cares about a hoop, as longs as it's close to the classic style (amber shirt, claret or white shorts, claret or amber socks) then it'll be fine.

Me for one and plenty more besides I'm sure. Classic style for Motherwell means Hoop :nod:

I wouldn't care if it was a hoops, many hoops, stripes, stars, diamonds, rhombus-ish, or covered in parallelograms. It's not about the strip, it's about the team. If it's claret and amber it'll do.

way too early for words like that! :thumbup:

I wouldn't care if it was a hoops, many hoops, stripes, stars, diamonds, rhombus-ish, or covered in parallelograms. It's not about the strip, it's about the team. If it's claret and amber it'll do.

Imagine the stooshy that would 'cause...might be too similar to our 'pals' the other side of the M8...!