Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Hamilton Academical Wed 5 Apr 19:45

Yabba's Turd

It's a very important game and there's a lot a stake.

Would you not agree?

(Genuine question)

Well obviously I want us to win, but even if we don't I'll have stopped thinking about it by the time I'm back in the car.

Genuinely not being facetious. just surprised that you take it so seriously that it affects anything else. I'm surprised anyone does actually!

Any chance this will be getting streamed somewhere? I'm abroad at work so just on the off chance that I can watch it rather than listen to either Radio Scotland's or our own shite commentary.

Just think - it'll probably be Derek Ferguson on Open All Mics!

Well obviously I want us to win, but even if we don't I'll have stopped thinking about it by the time I'm back in the car.

Genuinely not being facetious. just surprised that you take it so seriously that it affects anything else. I'm surprised anyone does actually!

Fair enough.

I'm surprised to hear someone could watch their team lose a relegation 6 pointer and be over it by the time they get back to their car though.

Fair enough.

I'm surprised to hear someone could watch their team lose a relegation 6 pointer and be over it by the time they get back to their car though.

I don't even consider it a six-pointer to be honest, at least in the classic sense... to me that's when there are three points between the teams to start with, so at the end of the day you could either be level on points or two wins ahead. (But I know Wikipedia disagrees...)

It takes all kinds Al. Some would be over a loss 5 minutes after the match, some wouldn't bother at all and some might take a day or two to recover. Hopefully we won't have to find out.

I can see it from milo's and al's point of view. When I was younger I was definitely in the milo club of letting a defeat leave me in a mood for at least a day as Motherwell were high up in my list of priorities in life.

Now I'm older and have kids, there is a lot more perspective regarding a defeat and even after the most gut wrenching defeat at ibrox in the cup, I was gutted and upset for a wee while then the wife and kids came back from wherever they were and it was more or less forgotten about.

Cheesy things I never thought I'd say when I was 16 and 17 thread for this pish

I don't see that it makes much odds in all honesty, if anything it creates doubt about his selection on Accies part that might not have been there - although that said taking off your top scorer when a game is poised at 1-1 going into the final stages generally doesn't happen without good reason so I'm sure they would have had an inkling.

But given he's already scored against them in both games this season it would be pretty stupid of Accies not to target him if he plays fully fit or otherwise. Now though they have to hedge their bets a little as to whether it's Moult and/or Bowman they'll be facing.

Moult went off injured on Saturday, so it's no big secret.

If he was injured training during the week I can see how it makes sense to keep it quiet, but in this case - as Andy_P says - it just means Accies have to prepare for 2 different scenarios.

Is there a good result in tonight's Ross County - Dundee match? I usually go for a draw and hope for a Motherwell win tomorrow to bridge the gap

Whatever happens at least one of them is in the shit. Personally I think both will be down there battling come the split.

Whatever happens at least one of them is in the shit. Personally I think both will be down there battling come the split.

A draw for me providing that we win tomorrow.

I've got a feeling Dundee will pick up a result though which wouldn't be too bad as County are on a pretty stinking run of form and for me look the more likely of those two to be in the relegation mix come the end of the season.

Fingers crossed the Dandies keep up their recent form and stick a few goals past ICT tonight too.

As long as we do the business tomorrow I don’t care what the other teams do. It would be a bonus if Aberdeen could take a few off Inverness to help even up the goal difference a bit. The Ross County, Dundee one is tricky. However, I hope there are a few long term injuries and red cards during the game for both sides.

• Like 1

Don't matter what happens in any of the other games .......we need to start winning games...no home victory since November.....no clean sheet since December......seven points out the last thirty.....

Agree with this.

The positive is we still have our fate in our hands. Let's keep it that way.