2022/23 ins & outs discussion

David

1 minute ago, Well-Made said:

Just taking the info from the BBC Website, so no offence taken

Celtic reject Welsh bid We can tell you Dundee United made an approach to take Celtic centre-back Stephen Welsh on loan as they look to bolster their options at right centre-back. 
However, Celtic are not letting him go anywhere.

obviously my m8 who mostly  comes good said differantly but he also hears shite so just waiting on OTF  who usually talks football sense to confirm / deny what he heard

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Well-Made said:

When Dundee can get a loan in from Brighton, you do wonder. Especially as we can't get from lower leagues

St Mirren and Killie signed left backs on loan today from Southampton and Liverpool… 

You’d have thought we would’ve asked spurs since we did play them in a friendly last month.

Just now, joewarkfanclub said:

Id take McCarthy to stiffen up our midfield.......

i said that weeks ago but apperantly his wages are massive  +  if he was  shite and we got relagated it would be " come home to new douglas park agent mcCarthy your mission has been accompleshed"

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

i said that weeks ago but apperantly his wages are massive  +  if he was  shite and we got relagated it would be " come home to new douglas park agent mcCarthy your mission has been accompleshed"

Dont listen to the doom mongers Smiddy! 😄

Just now, joewarkfanclub said:

Dont listen to the doom mongers Smiddy! 😄

were all doom mongers joe   but hoping the reverse sycology works and somebody else goes down  cause if you go on p&b every other team down with us thinks they are also going down       please excuse my spelling but i am not an english teacher :)

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, smiddy said:

defender ??? heard welsh but put it down to shite since ma smellic mate told me we enquired bout turnbull weeks ago and nothing came about   unless you can confirm OTF he wasnt tellin me shite ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that we made enquires about the availability of Yosuke Ideguche at Celtic for a loan deal as he's not getting much game time. No idea if it's true but given Postecoglu's alleged involvement alerting SH to Danzaki it could be possible.

10 hours ago, steelboy said:

This isn't true at all. 

So alexander didn’t tell him he could leave in the summer before the jan window. Then following his purple patch he requested a new contract for £500 more a week which Alexander knocked back (clearly still happy to let him leave) and then he subsequently got a deal for double what he was on with utd?

10 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that we made enquires about the availability of Yosuke Ideguche at Celtic for a loan deal as he's not getting much game time. No idea if it's true but given Postecoglu's alleged involvement alerting SH to Danzaki it could be possible.

been told from a very good source that postecoglu had absolutely no involvement in danzaki signing

• Haha 1

• David locked this topic