Motherwell v Aberdeen 22/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, ppower said:

Totally agree. Wtf are they getting coached. Same mistakes every week. Looking forward to Stevie saying it was disappointing fir about the 20th time in an interview, it we trained well through the week and are prepared. He is deluded.

He needs to bollock all of their lazy fuckin heads off before he too loses his job. No more mr nice well guy, please. 

2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Have to say I was expecting more from him. First I head of him was when Leeds signed him but so far I’m not sure why Leeds snatched him up.  

Me  too.

You can tell he is desperate to try and impress and I was hoping you could put it down to him being over eager. But what is really annoying me about hi is he really switches off when the ball gets turned over. There's no excuse for that.

15 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

Another problem is yet again as soon as we go 1-0 down the heads drop and we look as though we have no answer. Barring a miracle this game is done and it’s only a matter of time before Aberdeen score a second imo.

Nah .