Rangers v Motherwell 28/12/2022

SteelmaninOZ

14 minutes ago, Pepper said:

Maybe. but I have a feeling that conceding from an uncontested cross and a corner would normally see him further down the pecking order of blame. 

It's just his turn. 

Maybe so but if the other guy is commanding in the box, maybe he should get a chance, haven't seen him so I don't know 

This is the weakest team of shite bags I have ever encountered. We are naive all over the park, I don’t think a two man transfer window will save us from going down, 5 or 6 players needed which we are not going to get, things are looking grim.

5 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Other teams can give old firm a run for their money, we just lie down and don't lay a glove on them. Sick and tired of this, I fear our 37 year stay in top division is coming to an end, not even in a mood to tell a joke so every cloud

I genuinely don’t think we’ll ever beat either of them ever again. Our mentality in these games is all wrong, regardless of budgets, finances etc.

• Like 1

Just now, wellsince75 said:

we sadly miss any leadership and ownership on the park. 

Miss the days when the likes of Craigan, Hammell, Lasley, Leitch would all get stuck in.

I think that's the issue with our current squad -players hide and very little fight. 

We’ve not had any real leaders since Hartley, Tait and to an extent Gallagher left. There’s not one player at the club who you would look at as being the obvious captain.

2 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Where do we go from here (apart from Livingston for the wise cracks)?

a relegation dog fight with ross county         and could only be one winner when they empty there pockets in jan

for what its worth in my opionion killie the other night has sucked it right out of us