Richard Foster - Head of Coaching

Well-Made

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

I couldn't care less if the guy played for rangers or not....hmmmmm I might be mistaken but I am sure Davie Cooper and Bobby Russell were signed from Rangers and they were no bad players.

It was a joke. I appreciate that not everyone has my levels of good humour though and maybe I should have included laughing or smiling emojis.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MJC said:

It was a joke. I appreciate that not everyone has my levels of good humour though and maybe I should have included laughing or smiling emojis.

To be honest, anyone who played in that rangers side who participated in those two play off games is a hero to me. They gave me unbridled joy I hadn’t felt since the cup final of 91.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wellfan91 said:

Was Foster in the dugout on Saturday or is he nothing to do with first team?

We still seem a coach light on the first team do we not?

By my calculations we're still two short in our coaching staff.

We lost Hammell and Kerr and promoted Kettlewell. 

So far Clarkson was promoted internally and Foster was brought in. That still leaves us with two posts to fill. 

2 hours ago, weeyin said:

By my calculations we're still two short in our coaching staff.

We lost Hammell and Kerr and promoted Kettlewell. 

So far Clarkson was promoted internally and Foster was brought in. That still leaves us with two posts to fill. 

Be interesting to see when these appointments happen, it should be before the h**s in 2 weeks hopefully!

19 minutes ago, smiddy said:

spectating ?  or on bbc media duties ?   because there is a differance,   just saying he was at ipox on sat   is a meh     only my opinion of course

I heard him on Sportsound arguing with another 'Well employee (Leanne Crichton) about whether McGregor got away with a penalty, so definitely media duties.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Does Frail not count?

Kettlewell, Hammell and Kerr were all working with the academy. I thought Frail only has first team duties, basically taking over Chris Lucketti's old job.