Hibernian v Motherwell 01/04/2023

SteelmaninOZ

25 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

I fancy us to win 3-0 especially as we have just signed Billy Gilmour on a permanent 3 year deal after Brighton released him meaning we could sign him as a free agent. Superb bit of business. COYW.

PS. Remember today's date folks!! 🤪🤪

Saying “I fancy us to win 3-0” alone would have been enough for an April fools.

• Haha 1

Big clubs like Arbroath and Raith Rovers also send out e-tickets.

This issue was meant to be sorted out years ago but obviously never has been. I'm having to have a ticket posted out for the Livingston game. Maybe time to get the Society involved.

On 1/8/2023 at 3:30 PM, MJC said:

I think we’ll avoid straight relegation as I too think we will finish about Ross County .

On 10/4/2022 at 9:43 PM, MJC said:

We’re going to be just fine this season.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:40 PM, MJC said:

I don’t think we will be relegated this season, purely because I don’t see St.Johnstone or Dundee being able to sustain the kind of run to overhaul us.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:39 AM, GazzyB said:

You have also predicted for years now that we will get relegated, we are doomed, certain for the drop etc.

Oh right, apart from the three examples that I quoted above? And I'm  sure there's more I could find if I wanted.

But hey, you batter in talking shite and making things up if it keeps you warm. 

I mean granted I can be negative and have talked shite on occasion on here during my time, but who hasn't? You for example have said more than once that you would rather see us qualify for Europe than winning a trophy which I think is utterly bonkers but I respect your right to have that view...

2 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

I fancy us to win 3-0 especially as we have just signed Billy Gilmour on a permanent 3 year deal after Brighton released him meaning we could sign him as a free agent. Superb bit of business. COYW.

great to get a bit of Grizzly on April fools. 

Any kind of win will be god damn fabulous today.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ropy said:

Did you just buy them today? I get them posted for £1 but that would have a cut off of Wednesday probably.  They have QR codes on the tickets, electronic delivery would be better.

I think its a fair enough point. I mean, what if your circumstances change and you want to go to the game at the last minute? You used to be able to rock up at 5 to 3 and pay in at the turnstyle. But now, despute the supposed advances in technology, that option is no longer available? Motherwell at least do try and combat this. Ive seen the ticket guy standing outside Easter Road handing out paper tickets for those who havent been able to uplift at Fir Park. But it really shouldnt be an issue. The club have our details so they know who is buying the tickets.

PS, not a dig at you Ropy. Just the most convenient post to quote in my reply.....

2 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

I can’t wait for the 2nd of April to watch this game live and cheer our win :nod:

• Thanks 1