Celtic v Motherwell 22/04/2023

SteelmaninOZ

11 minutes ago, stv said:

Radio Scotland nearly crying at that result ,how could Celik no have won here ? ………. amazing.

Radio Scotland? They've been saying it's a great result for us and what a brilliant job Kettlewell's done. Even Peter Grant said how well we played.

• Like 2

Oh the level of seeth from them is off the scale. How dare someone take a point off them. Absolutely brilliant result and a totally professional performance. Get in!!

how can you moan about time wasting anyway when it’s clear it’s all added on. 9mins?? Ffs 

On 4/20/2023 at 8:55 AM, Throughthelaces said:

Met a few decent folk on both sides of the Glasgow derby. However I still have a distaste for both clubs historically with their patter from sects of their support. No time for either club. Someone said they think celtics like a cult which I found funny as it’s my rangers supporting mates who have tried to convert me over and over and we’ve had arguments about it.  All hyperbole and who you meet I suppose. 

i think we maybe get a draw here. 1-1 Van Veen scores to give him a chance of hitting 30 in the split.

Very brave prediction 🙂

Definitely deserve a "called it" ☺️

5 minutes ago, mio said:

Oh the level of seeth from them is off the scale. How dare someone take a point off them. Absolutely brilliant result and a totally professional performance. Get in!!

how can you moan about time wasting anyway when it’s clear it’s all added on. 9mins?? Ffs 

Exactly. Not sure why the ref played 9 mins. There was no wasted time in the 7 mins. Of course we took our time at goal kicks, throw ins etc but if you don’t want teams to do that then you need to make sure you are in the lead. That same point applies to us too. No point in moaning when other teams do that it’s up to us to not get in that position 

• Like 1

Missed the game today cause of work (probably a good thing, cause i'm a jinx) and just got into car to come home as injury time was starting, so had time to get home and have ma dinner before the final whistle 🙂

Well done 'Well !! Great to take points of these c**ts. Now, 5 wins after the split please......

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2023 at 9:56 AM, grumpy said:

I remember a cup win in about 1975, I'd have to go searching for an exact date. We were 0 - 2 down at half time and won 3 - 2, Pettigrew scored twice, can't remember who scored the other, Vic Davidson possibly. That was a great day, greater team.

Skippy Sunday could have been better if he had squared the ball to Gerry Britton, I would have loved to have seen the look on his face if he had a tap in against his beloved Celtic. (I suspect it would have hit the corner flag though)

Pretty sure that Iain Taylor scored one. What a geam that was.

2 hours ago, mio said:

An absoulte parody of themselves.

Must be fairly relaxing as a player for them as there's no accountability. Any time they drop points etc its always the ref's/opposition's fault.