Motherwell v Dundee Utd, Sunday 28/5/23

fizoxy

KVV will be practicing shooting from kickoff, by kicks, and directly from corners, and is currently googling if you can score from throw-ins and drop balls. 

Utd have no choice but to come out all guns blazing, so we can just set ourselves up for counter attacks. 

3 hours ago, fizoxy said:

KVV will be practicing shooting from kickoff, by kicks, and directly from corners, and is currently googling if you can score from throw-ins and drop balls. 

Utd have no choice but to come out all guns blazing, so we can just set ourselves up for counter attacks. 

Yes you would think so. Therefore hoping for an entertaining game with us scoring a barrowload of goals. 

2 hours ago, fizoxy said:

I'm counting anything better than us losing by 8* goals as us officially  relegating United. 

*I'm assuming they need 8, just subtract one if it's 7, same idea. 

I think its an 8 goal swing.

If Killie were to beat County by 3 or 4 then United need to beat us by 4 or 3.

Highly unlikely but not impossible.

48 minutes ago, MJC said:

We’ve failed to beat Dundee Utd at home in two attempts this season and I don’t see that changing on Sunday.

1-3

With a unfit Fletcher and relegation almost certain I don't see it.

Expect a Turnbull-Ciftci-in-the-Sun type display from a few years back!

I'll even be bold enough to say if we score the first goal, I can see a pumping.

4 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Thats way over my head Busta. Is it a) Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho b) Richard Wagner or c) something connected to Yevgeny Prigozhin?

Ahhh I was thinking it was to do with Robert Wagner and we were getting the theme tune to Hart to Hart!! (One for the 1980's Sunday TV viewers) 🤪🤪

9 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

With a unfit Fletcher and relegation almost certain I don't see it.

Expect a Turnbull-Ciftci-in-the-Sun type display from a few years back!

I'll even be bold enough to say if we score the first goal, I can see a pumping.

I don’t know, it’s never easy against Dundee Utd, more especially so at Fir Park I might add. It really wouldn’t be that much of a surprise if we lose this one. Hopefully not mind you, as it would be a great way to end the season by winning, securing 7th place and sending Dundee Utd down with a defeat.

KVV scores first.

Utd and Ross County's results conspire to give Utd the 8 goal swing they need for a miraculous escape.

KVV hits number 30 with the last kick of the ball sending Utd down.

Livi lose to keep us in 7th.

• Like 1