Kilmarnock v Motherwell 04/11/2023

SteelmaninOZ

56 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

We really need 3 points today. This run has to end soon or we really will be in a relegation battle.

I hate having to watch us playing on plastic, but its effectively a home game for me so cant really not go!

Dont care how SK does it. Be ruthless as feck. The players have given him plenty reason to wield the axe so none can complain.

Get the best 11 for the job out on the park and grind out an absolute shitter of a win.

I might even change my mind about "that kit" if he does.

Intae these Squirrelhumpers! 😆

You’re going to hump a squirrel?

now that’s humping. 😂

9 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

That team selection is utter madness 🙄

It’s just a complete tombola output isn’t it?! 5-2-3?? Genuinely can’t work out what we are doing there.

Oh well at least he’s rung the changes. Happy to see Bereith starting, the plastic pitch injury thing always struck me as quite overplayed.

Just now, GazzyB said:

It’s just a complete tombola output isn’t it?! 5-2-3?? Genuinely can’t work out what we are doing there.

Oh well at least he’s rung the changes

I assume he's trying to forget playing football on the plastic and go back to front, robbo styleee......doesn't fill me with hope....

8 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Oh well at least he’s rung the changes. Happy to see Bereith starting, the plastic pitch injury thing always struck me as quite overplayed.

gazza can you post the team pal,   am in a rotten area    ta pal

3 hours ago, MJC said:

Ah that makes sense to be fair. And considering we can’t wear our Claret change kit against the sides we would normally wear it against then we’ve got to find time to wear it, even when on the face of it we don’t need to wear a change kit.

That’s the problem with having a Claret away kit. Our away kit should be mostly white with the occasional change to black or petrol blue even. Claret kits should be a ‘Third’ kit. In my opinion, obviously.

White is definitely the best away colour

• Like 1