Ross County v Motherwell 05/12/23

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Well done Motherwell you've done the impossible, just made Ross County look like fucking Real Madrid. 

Get Kettlewell so far to fuck and the happy clappers that have stuck up for him can join him.

So yer telling me to get Tae?.  I have defended him but I am afraid it's time for him to go,  this ain't changing and selections just bonkers

Another game. Another different line-up. Another different formation. Just like Hammell and Alexander before him.  He knows he’s only a whisker away from getting the chop and is in desperate mode shuffling the pack in the hope that he stumbles onto something. I’m not one that would call for a manager to be sacked but I’m afraid if he loses this one then it’s time to get rid of him.

Just now, grizzlyg said:

So yer telling me to get Tae?.  I have defended him but I am afraid it's time for him to go,  this ain't changing and selections just bonkers

The writings been on the wall for weeks, this has only been going one way and those that have backed him this long are off their head. Glad to see even they can finally be converted right enough. 

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

It's crazy that idiots in our support think it's fine to go 3 months without a win in this league. 

Ach it’s all good. Like I said yesterday we’ll probably start playing around the 70th odd minute and equalise in the last minute again and Kettlewell will be given yet another stay of execution.

Then we will lose 0-1 to St.Johnstone at home on Saturday…

2 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

I have defended him but I am afraid it's time for him to go,  this ain't changing and selections just bonkers

You've been very reasonable and patient with SK so far Grizzly and if you're saying this, it really is time for him to go. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wellfan said:

Not sure what to make of that lineup considering it only has two midfielders and it was the midfield that got overrun at the weekend, but it seems like Kettlewell is perhaps going for broke tonight. 

Yep, broke. Get him to fuck.