Ross County v Motherwell 05/12/23

SteelmaninOZ

Just now, steelboy said:

Tam Courts, Paul Lambert or Stuart McCall. 

Kettlewell has to go. 

Tam courts ?? Are you having a laugh. It’s bizarre he’s managed to get any management gig. Apparently he was a terrible car salesman too.

lambert doesn’t want it, he’s said that twice before when it was on offer.

mccall is on gardening leave is he not now? so he’ll want to continue to get a hefty wedge from Sheffield for the next 2yrs

we are getting stuck with frail and foster, and we’d be idiots to think otherwise 

• Like 2

Stuart McCall is the absolute last thing we and this team need right now ffs! 🤣

The only ones that would benefit from him coming back would be the Nandos restaurants within the vicinity. 

I would genuinely take Alex McLeish back as manager before Stuart McCall.

• Like 1

I'm afraid his signings have been the downfall of him a lot of these players went on an unbeaten run last season so whats changed other than losing Van Veen as for hindsight is a great thing. Were now a club that needs a complete rebuild every season and new manager you then roll the dice to see if we survive

7 minutes ago, Coatsy said:

I'm afraid his signings have been the downfall of him a lot of these players went on an unbeaten run last season so whats changed other than losing Van Veen as for hindsight is a great thing. Were now a club that needs a complete rebuild every season and new manager you then roll the dice to see if we survive

As soon as he signed Obika and Paton I knew we were fucked. He then followed up with Wilkinson who can't run and Davor who is utter shite. Then he brings Souare who is basically Samuel L Jackson in Unbreakable. Then tops it off with Theo Bair who was laughed out of St Johnstone.

The only conclusion you can come to is that he's thick as mince. We are lightweight in midfield and start a 5 man defence every game yet have by far the worst defence in the league. Take out the Old Firm games and we are currently conceding on average 2 a game which is horrific. 

• Like 2

Just now, Benson said:

Doing your shopping in poundland for players the odds on you hoping another team is even more piss than u each season is going to bite u in the bum one season,this may be it.

Unfortunately it seems like the market we are in now both fir managers and players. Bargin bin players get bargin bin results.

An experienced head who's been around a bit and can bring a fresh approach and get us back to basics. We need to be harder to beat much like we were when Craig Brown came in.

Here come the "I'm going for broke and changing things drastically" half time multiple subs.