Ross County v Motherwell 05/12/23

SteelmaninOZ

I’ve been probably overly supportive of SK but this tonight has been appalling. As bad as the worst of Hammell.

i think that hair gel has seeped into his brain and made him think terrible players are good.

I fear we are about to see yet another manager bite the dust.

9 hours ago, David said:

Yes, we will. A draw tonight will see us split the first two fixtures against County after our draw with them at Fir Park. In the position we're in, what we don't want to be doing is losing. That's the bare minimum. 

A win is preferable obviously, but drawing away to Ross County (or any of the teams around us for that matter) isn't a disaster. It's just not the results of a team pushing for top six is all.

No, we won't. We're now 9th and four points off the bottom, and the three teams below us have a combined seven games in hand. We are plummeting. 

Why is it when things aren't go well, we put 3 strikers in from the start.

Alexander done, Hammell done it and now Kettlewell is at for the last couple of games.

It doesn't work with the players we have, you need fucking wingers if you're going down that route, so they can help the midfield not be a bleeding hinderance.

I have been happy for Kettlewell to carry on as we've been carrying a few injuries but we got most of those guys back now and still we don;t see any improvement.

Its time to go....... and that may well be the first time I have said that about any manager on these boards.