Motherwell v Livingston 30/12/2023

SteelmaninOZ

9 minutes ago, smiddy said:

so do you think if we get a draw on sat, he keeps his job then gets the window to strenghten ?????     i wouldnt give him bad money to spend, his track record on players doesnt stand up in my book ,

As I said in my post, for me if we don't win tomorrow he should go, but I don't think the board will push him, till after the transfer window at least as all through this current run it's been Radio silence from them so unless he walks himself I can't see them deciding to cut him loose.

That said I still think we will win tomorrow so rightly or wrongly I fully expect SK to be in charge for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, smiddy said:

so do you think if we get a draw on sat, he keeps his job then gets the window to strenghten ?????     i wouldnt give him bad money to spend, his track record on players doesnt stand up in my book ,

I agree Smiddy. A draw simply isn't good enough. The Board is working hard to improve its image to future managers and its succeeding. However the revolving door of recent managerial changes reflects badly on their selection procedures. If SK goes it isn't giving any new manager much time in the transfer window  unless a replacement has already been identified, which I very much doubt. 

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

As I said in my post, for me if we don't win tomorrow he should go, but I don't think the board will push him, till after the transfer window at least as all through this current run it's been Radio silence from them so unless he walks himself I can't see them deciding to cut him loose.

That said I still think we will win tomorrow so rightly or wrongly I fully expect SK to be in charge for the rest of the season.

same here, i think the board ( whats left of it ) are under the duvet keeking themselves incase we get beat   then someone will need to talk before they bois that go everywhere will be at the front door with pitchforks

11 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

If SK goes it isn't giving any new manager much time in the transfer window  unless a replacement has already been identified, which I very much doubt. 

That shouldn't be an issue at all as there is a head of recruitment who, one would like to think, already has a list of potential signings ready to go next week.

15 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

I think it's a fair bet that even now, more fans would like Daws out than Kettlewell, which takes some doing after 15 winless games.

daws is like an inigma, we all know about him . but no cant has ever seen him like the bad guy in scooby doo only turns up in an outfit and mask

• Haha 1