• Adam Montgomery
    • Theo Bair
    • Harry Paton
    • Georgie Gent
    • Lennon Miller
    • Andy Halliday
    • Dylan Wells

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/27/2024 at 03:00 PM

Gent played well, but seemed to forget we don't have biereth anymore. Hopefully we get someone that can get on the end of his crosses. Was great to see him get his first professional goal after what must have been a really difficult time for him.

Picked spittal, two excellent goals, and goals win games.

Gent was excellent today. Always an air of anticipation when he gets the burners on going forward. Just need a predatory forward to get on the end of his delivery to really get us off our seats.

I'm going to mention PJ Morrison for Alloa. Thought he looked really good in sticks.

16 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

Gent was excellent today. Always an air of anticipation when he gets the burners on going forward. Just need a predatory forward to get on the end of his delivery to really get us off our seats.

I'm going to mention PJ Morrison for Alloa. Thought he looked really good in sticks.

My dad and I said similar about PJ. 

Spittal, with two goals would normally be MotM for me but unfortunately his set pieces today - apart for the free kick goal - were honking. It looked to me that he was trying to score from every corner and Morrison lapped that up. 
Gent, Montgomery and Davor all played well and it was tight between them although I went for Gent in the end. 

A few good performances today, although I wasn't exactly overjoyed to see our defence ship another soft one today.

I went with Davor this time. Tidy performance and rarely put a foot wrong. Hopeful he will establish a good partnership with Miller.

Delighted to see Gent get his goal though. Just hope he's not performing at a level that sees another parent club recall.

Thought there were some tidy performances today.

Montgomery had a very good first half. Quieter second.

Paton and Davor both had decent games.

Spittal gave the ball away a few times, his corners were rank and he missed a pen, but he scored 2 absolute rakers.

Lennon Miller was excellent when he came on and McGinn probably the pick of the defenders.

MOTM though is Georgie Gent by a distance. Looked far more comfortable in a forward role. Has pace to burn, scored a peach of a goal and put some really tasty balls across the 6 yard box that a better striker (lets call him Mika Biereth) would have gobbled up.

Really pleased for the young man. Seemed pretty emotional at the end, so well done!