Motherwell v Kilmarnock 03/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

5 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

So those guys are better than Stewart and Van Veen? Or is there maybe another reason he didn't throw them into the starting 11?

Probably more to do with the form they're in, Rangers game aside they haven't lost much as of late plus I don't think those two have played much in recent months. 

26 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Its a strange feeling that we've won, what is it? 1 in 18 now? Could get pumped 5-0 today, and the managers job is still safe as houses to the point where pointing this out makes you the bad guy in manys eyes.

Doesn't make you a bad guy but it ignores the fact that in the last 5 games we've taken more points than our relegation rivals (with the exception of Aberdeen) and more points than at least one top 6 side.

2 minutes ago, pretzel said:

Probably more to do with the form they're in, Rangers game aside they haven't lost much as of late plus I don't think those two have played much in recent months. 

I imagine the 'plus' part is why our lot aren't starting either.

4 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Is there much to like at the moment?

Listen. I completely get why some people aren't happy. But see how comfortable you feel posting when you know as soon as you do someone's going to respond with a snide dig - not talking about you in particular as you don't post a lot but it's pointless posting on certain topics now in my view. 

1 hour ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Our fans reaction over the transfer window has been way over the top without knowing fuck all about any of them

Half a dozen ŵallapors on a forum is not all of the fans .

• Like 3