Motherwell v Kilmarnock 03/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

24 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

up where? up by? up the junction?

I’m not fussed to be honest. As long as someone likes us and is giving us good fortune this season.

It can be someone up Donald Trump’s armpit for all I care but if it helps us stay up then I’ll not be complaining. 

22 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

Not specifically about the Killie game, but that's Robson sacked by Aberdeen.

They must be the most delusional club in the country outwith the ugly sisters, they all still think its the mid 80's up there and they are a good side. They deserve all they get.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

They must be the most delusional club in the country outwith the ugly sisters, they all still think its the mid 80's up there and they are a good side. They deserve all they get.

Yup. Remove the 80s from their history and they're pretty much a run of the mill club, honours wise. It was a spectacular period for them, but it's become a curse for anyone taking on that job. 

21 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Spent loads also since Goodwin got the job originally.   Wouldn't surprise me if Robbo gets approached 

I was wondering about this. Might they take the approach that the last manager they pinched from St Mirren didn't work out so that might count against him? Dunno and care less...

Regards Saturday's game, until we see what business we do, it's impossible to guess at our lineup. And that'll dictate my level of optimism/hope ahead of kick off...

13 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

I was wondering about this. Might they take the approach that the last manager they pinched from St Mirren didn't work out so that might count against him? Dunno and care less...

Regards Saturday's game, until we see what business we do, it's impossible to guess at our lineup. And that'll dictate my level of optimism/hope ahead of kick off...

It didn’t stop them going for old Broon after McGhee had flopped. 

Robinson would probably be a good shout for them but no manager will ever be able to match the demands of their deluded followers. Derek McInnes was their best manager in recent times but even he was hounded out eventually and they’ve not come close to getting anyone to replicate his success since.

9 minutes ago, steelboy said:

If Van Veen is playing for Killie at the weekend this could be a belter of game. 

The guy was having meltdowns 5 minutes after getting back to Holland good luck playing in front of the East Stand. 

I am sure he will receive a very special welcome from the east stand 

Been checking updates for KVV all week and im sure im not the only one gutted at the news of him joining Killie, But what can we do when another club is offering him double his salary. Would be sad to see the east block turn on him but sadly that is the way football is and will always be.

Il be heading through this Saturday to support my club and hopefully see some new signings make an appearence, Be nice to see Bair continue his scoring run too, Onwards and upwards ❤️💛

3 hours ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

I am sure he will receive a very special welcome from the east stand 

We ain't exactly great at welcoming former players.  I remember Lambert getting booked when returning with sellik. His crime.....leaving us to join Dortmund and win champions League 

15 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

We ain't exactly great at welcoming former players.  I remember Lambert getting booked when returning with sellik. His crime.....leaving us to join Dortmund and win champions League 

Was the ref a 'Well fan?